Muat-riya
Hebsut*
before, I was not a witch
628 Posts
Ooc — tazi
Advisor
Read Only 

Divine Pharaoh,

The glory of your healthy delivery has reached the hallowed halls of Muat-riya and we rejoice, for now there are five of you to love! I am regretfully unable to travel at present, and in lieu of attendance am delivering the following gifts from the people of Muat-riya to their new Gods and Goddesses:

A fully preserved jackrabbit skeleton, which the divinities can quarter amongst themselves. Four shards of volcanic glass, and quartz gemstones harvested from the walls of the blue palace, with hopes our young gods are  reminded daily of their prominence within the lower palace.

For Her Divine Consort Rashepses: incense, cacti oil and alabaster; everything good and pure for the spirit.

For Our Divine Toula, Goddess of the Red Serpent, She who conquers this land in its entirety, the people of Muat-riya gift you with an azurite headpiece; rarest in shape and quality; a crown fitted only for the regal head of Pharaoh.

Goddess of eternity, your hebsut places herself behind you as your eyes in Muat-riya. May your spirit command that everything effective is done for Her, just as She has created protection within her shrine forever.

In a few weeks time I will travel to Akashingo.
Until then, I will think of you by day, and pray for you by night.

Your seal-bearer, friend, and true intimate.
Faithfully,
Eset