Redhawk Caldera You and I were fire, fire, fireworks
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Last for me toooo! <3

It seemed that the remaining boy of Fox and Peregrine's litter was a rather impatient, grumpy child.  His tolerance of Wildfire's affectionate glomping did not last very long for soon he was wailing at a decible that mirrored the loudest of the brood.  Fin cringed at the sound, her aww-so-cute moment ending immediately.  She was tempted to plop a paw down on the boy's stout little muzzle, but resisted the urge as she recognized the importance of Wildfire's next move against him.  It was a tiny struggle that neither would likely ever remember, but Fin knew that it would be the first of many tussles for dominance between all three.  So, she let the scene play out, only moving to interfere when Wildfire suddenly jetted towards the mouth of the den.

Fin had barely lifted herself an inch off of the ground when the alphas suddenly returned.  Sorrow fell over her again at the sight of their pained faces.  She had nearly forgotten what she was doing there amidst the commotion of the siblings, but all at once it came back to her like a cold wind tingling along her spine.  Making certain that little no-name was still secure and sound asleep, she crept up onto all fours to make room for Fox to take her place.  Without a word, she shared her sympathies and farewells with both of the parents, and then stole away to give them their space to grieve their lost son.

Messages In This Thread
You and I were fire, fire, fireworks - by Nightjar - March 01, 2015, 03:02 PM
RE: You and I were fire, fire, fireworks - by Wildfire - March 02, 2015, 10:11 AM
RE: You and I were fire, fire, fireworks - by Finley - March 02, 2015, 06:42 PM
RE: You and I were fire, fire, fireworks - by Nightjar - March 02, 2015, 08:42 PM
RE: You and I were fire, fire, fireworks - by Wildfire - March 02, 2015, 09:30 PM
RE: You and I were fire, fire, fireworks - by Finley - March 04, 2015, 08:54 AM
RE: You and I were fire, fire, fireworks - by Nightjar - March 06, 2015, 09:25 AM
RE: You and I were fire, fire, fireworks - by Wildfire - March 06, 2015, 09:54 AM
RE: You and I were fire, fire, fireworks - by Finley - March 06, 2015, 07:00 PM
RE: You and I were fire, fire, fireworks - by Nightjar - March 08, 2015, 04:22 PM
RE: You and I were fire, fire, fireworks - by Wildfire - March 08, 2015, 05:12 PM
RE: You and I were fire, fire, fireworks - by Finley - March 09, 2015, 07:15 PM
RE: You and I were fire, fire, fireworks - by Nightjar - March 17, 2015, 10:16 AM
RE: You and I were fire, fire, fireworks - by Wildfire - March 17, 2015, 10:51 AM
RE: You and I were fire, fire, fireworks - by Finley - March 17, 2015, 11:31 AM
RE: You and I were fire, fire, fireworks - by Nightjar - March 19, 2015, 08:28 AM