Ankyra Sound if i told you what i was, would you turn your back on me
✝ november 27, 2015
391 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Pantaleimon did not really understand what Reek meant when he said that the Nereides would have probably culled him as a pup, but she did not ask. She wasn't entirely sure what he meant by pink skins, since Pantaleimon had never dealt much with the humans, but decided to let it slip, as Reek told Pantaleimon about the area that he was from. Pantaleimon had only ever lived in Sirensong Cove, so she did not know anything about the area he was from; the area and pack names didn't ring a bell.

He did not elaborate on his situation, only that he left. Pantaleimon respected Reek's privacy and did not ask about that which he did not elaborate on; Pantaleimon knew all about having dark secrets and circumstances that no other might have guessed.

Pantaleimon, though she should have expected the question in return, felt caught out when Reek asked about her own situation. She liked to avoid talking about herself, and it had been some time since she had been alone with another male and was able to speak somewhat freely; especially when it concerned a male that did not grow up in Nereides tradition. "Oh, I, uh... I'm not as interesting." Pantaleimon smiled meekly. "I was born along two s-sisters in a Nereides pack. I stayed there until, well, th-they, uhm..." Pantaleimon looked away, feeling flustered. "Th-they had no use for me, so I... I was told to go here." Pantaleimon did not think that Ankyra Sound would have more use for her here, but at the very least she would be safe for a while, and had Reek and Spyridon, too. Pantaleimon looked at Reek, silently inquiring if he wished to know more.
Messages In This Thread
RE: if i told you what i was, would you turn your back on me - by Pantaleimon - March 17, 2015, 04:42 PM