Greatwater Lake jack-o-lanterns in july.
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
If Finley had decided to poke fun at Magpie's description, the yearling might have laughed alongside her— while the Corvidae were known for their mastery of storytelling, the youth had never thought of anyone real in such terms. Not until Summer, anyway. Even the thought of him set her heart aflutter, like the weak and teary damsels that always seemed to fall in love with the first man they met.

Shit.

Before a horrified look could spread across the yearling's face— could she really be that stupid?— Finley encouraged her to share more. "Black," she answered quickly, eager to shove her previous line of thought somewhere deep and dark. After a beat, she continued, "I'm pretty tired, actually. Good night." As abruptly as she had begun to warm to her companion, Magpie was cold again; and she returned her head to her paws, shoulder to Finley.

Thoughts now stormy for a multitude of reasons, the yearling sought solace in sleep.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
jack-o-lanterns in july. - by Finley - January 26, 2015, 09:25 PM
RE: jack-o-lanterns in july. - by OG Magpie - February 18, 2015, 10:31 PM
RE: jack-o-lanterns in july. - by Finley - February 19, 2015, 01:02 PM
RE: jack-o-lanterns in july. - by OG Magpie - February 19, 2015, 11:53 PM
RE: jack-o-lanterns in july. - by Finley - February 20, 2015, 11:02 PM
RE: jack-o-lanterns in july. - by OG Magpie - February 21, 2015, 11:15 PM
RE: jack-o-lanterns in july. - by Finley - February 22, 2015, 10:43 AM
RE: jack-o-lanterns in july. - by OG Magpie - February 22, 2015, 01:53 PM
RE: jack-o-lanterns in july. - by Finley - February 23, 2015, 07:59 PM
RE: jack-o-lanterns in july. - by OG Magpie - March 17, 2015, 08:49 PM
RE: jack-o-lanterns in july. - by Finley - March 18, 2015, 07:17 PM