bend, break.
45 Posts
Ooc — (✿◕‿◕)
pp'ing dresden a bit since i'm not sure if dee will immediately rejoin or not!
an ear swivels backward to check on the status of the wolf who had followed her all of this way. but there was silence on her part. anemone turns to look at the woman, who seems to be watching her. ah, so she would be the first to be admitted then. this came as no issue to anemone who turned back to assess the situation... and it was then the quiet woman stepped forward and spoke. anemone was surprised to hear the woman's rank, a leader!, when she had seemed so meek and quiet but moments before. the woman did not truly blossom into her role—she looked exhausted—but in the moment, anemone took it with a grain of salt. the gunmetal woman was not who she was truly without her brothers here, challenging and dominant. how out of place she felt... and in the moment, it boded well for her. anemone respectfully dips her head and does not even think of behaving aggressively, asserting the dominance that might one day rear its head (though certainly not against the woman who had so graciously opened her arms to her... begrudging though it looked).

i know plants well, she began, though her interest did not lay in healing others. still, it could perhaps aid them if they had no other medics... not that anemone was looking for that role. i am an exceptional tracker, as well as navigator. i hunt well, and would contribute to the cache's whenever possible. i would help with patrols, she offered. anemone was versatile, and her talents were many. she had hardly ever flaunted or wielded them (there had never been much of a point), but they were there. dawa's gaze seemed to merge with her own as the other sought eye contact. she stifled the urge to look back, wondering if dawa would be the one to look away... but instead, her eyes darted upward to the lanky alpha's forehead, respecting her and her kindness. could you tell me more of the vale...? she requests, her eyes bright. as a potential member, it was only natural that she know the stipulations, the requirements, the way the ranks worked and anything out of the norm for pack life. anemone's rank system from home had been normal enough... albeit with some abnormalities that surely would not come to be faced here.
Messages In This Thread
bend, break. - by Anemone - February 06, 2014, 12:02 AM
RE: bend, break. - by RIP Dawa - February 06, 2014, 01:43 PM
RE: bend, break. - by Dresden - February 06, 2014, 02:34 PM
RE: bend, break. - by Anemone - February 06, 2014, 08:54 PM
RE: bend, break. - by Raheerah - February 07, 2014, 06:56 PM
RE: bend, break. - by RIP Dawa - February 08, 2014, 07:58 PM
RE: bend, break. - by Anemone - February 10, 2014, 03:18 AM
RE: bend, break. - by Raheerah - February 11, 2014, 07:16 PM
RE: bend, break. - by RIP Dawa - February 14, 2014, 07:03 PM
RE: bend, break. - by Anemone - February 18, 2014, 07:46 PM
RE: bend, break. - by RIP Dawa - February 18, 2014, 10:39 PM