Silvertip Mountain Time Is My Enemy
Warning: Uses foul language
215 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
Sorry, I just had to snag this xD

Not aware of Bindi's similar feelings, Raissa had started towards the mountain's peak to get away from everything as well. As she climbed, her vision blurred, tears pouring out of her eyes as she slowly stumbled uphill. Finally she couldn't take it anymore and she collapsed on a rocky out crop, the wind of being up so high whipping around her and ruffling her fur.

She wasn't used to this. To being so broken down and weighed upon that she couldn't even manage to act normally any more. She lay down on the rock and covered her head with her paws in a pitiful gesture to hide herself from the world. Nothing was working out and she couldn't take it anymore. To her it felt like the whole weight of the world was pressing down on her shoulders.

Unaware of the nearby wolf, thinking she was alone in her sorrow, she wept, not bothering to hide her sobs. It had been six weeks since she had conceived and her stomach was swollen with the pups. Her internal clock told her she should have about a month before the pups were born. It was already half way over.

But she couldn't help but feel like it wouldn't work out. So much had happened and she was frightened, truly scared, for the first time in her life. She felt like she wouldn't be a good mother, she felt threatened by Bindi, she felt like she was drifting further and further from Fitz and she felt like she had no one who would support her. She thought back to when she was a part of the Caldera, and she had become friends with Fox. The pregnant female had a strong support system, friends that would take care of her. Raissa had none of that and she didn't know if she could take it.

The whole thing felt like a mistake. They shouldn't have done it so soon after starting the new pack. They should've waited until things were more secure, because it was breaking Raissa apart. It was so bad, Raissa had even considered killing herself. Throwing herself to the hands death and escaping all pain, sorrow and insecurity to disappear in utter oblivion.

But that was not an option. So instead, she wept, her cries blurring with the howls of the wind.
Messages In This Thread
Time Is My Enemy - by Bindi - March 21, 2015, 07:38 PM
RE: Time Is My Enemy - by Raissa - March 22, 2015, 12:35 PM
RE: Time Is My Enemy - by Bindi - March 22, 2015, 04:40 PM
RE: Time Is My Enemy - by Raissa - March 22, 2015, 04:52 PM
RE: Time Is My Enemy - by Bindi - March 22, 2015, 05:47 PM
RE: Time Is My Enemy - by Raissa - March 22, 2015, 06:05 PM
RE: Time Is My Enemy - by Bindi - March 22, 2015, 06:25 PM
RE: Time Is My Enemy - by Raissa - March 23, 2015, 09:45 PM
RE: Time Is My Enemy - by Bindi - March 23, 2015, 09:59 PM
RE: Time Is My Enemy - by Raissa - March 23, 2015, 10:14 PM
RE: Time Is My Enemy - by Bindi - March 23, 2015, 10:29 PM