Silvertip Mountain Let the devil take me
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Twelve days ago, FitzDutiful had talked to Bindi about the problems between her and Raissa. He still hadn't got around to doing the same with Raissa. It was painful, difficult. He had a made a decision that day when he had spoken to Bindi and it was overdue for him to make good on the promise he had made to himself. Every night since then he had returned home to find her either already asleep or she never came home. Today he was actively searching for her. Right now it was more than the two of them. If she wanted to break off their mateship he wouldn't complain but he was darn well going to fight for his children. They would be raised with Silvertip as their home. They would be raised with him as their father. They would know their father. He knew first hand the sting of bastardy and he would not allow his children to feel a different version of that feeling.

As he searched her for, he half hoped to not find her, to put this off for just a little bit longer.

Then he crested the hill.

Then he saw her looking at the river.

Then he realised she was about to kill herself and their children.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!" he screamed at the top of his lungs. Fast, cheetah-like, god gave him speed as he rushed towards Raissa, aiming to knock her off her feet away from the river. To take from her the option of ending the life of the puppies inside of her.
Messages In This Thread
Let the devil take me - by Raissa - March 22, 2015, 02:29 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by FitzDutiful - March 22, 2015, 03:20 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by Raissa - March 22, 2015, 03:29 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by FitzDutiful - March 22, 2015, 04:48 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by Raissa - March 22, 2015, 04:59 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by FitzDutiful - March 22, 2015, 05:08 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by Raissa - March 22, 2015, 05:25 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by FitzDutiful - March 22, 2015, 05:38 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by Raissa - March 22, 2015, 05:48 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by FitzDutiful - March 23, 2015, 05:30 AM
RE: Let the devil take me - by Raissa - March 23, 2015, 10:23 PM