Silvertip Mountain Let the devil take me
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
I am so overdue bed but I had to get this written before I went to sleep! Coffee will be my friend tomorrow morning.

There was hope. It was slim, it was small. FitzDutiful saw clearly that he was standing at a crossroads. At one end, Bindi stood. Her dark fur radiant against the white backdrop that he gave her. The wind ruffled her fur and she beckoned for him to come. His mind glanced itself in the opposite direction. He saw Raissa, encircled in the flowers that he had created for her that day. By her feet ran five or six little puppies, they laughed and played with each other. Back to Bindi and he stood by her side, they had made Silvertip Mountain together, they finally got to be together and yet, that way his pups were gone. He didn't know where they were.

As much as he wanted to try things with Bindi, there was still hope for his children to have a complete family. His Bindi-love broke in two as he realised he was denying what he really wanted for the right thing. He hoped she would understand. They had never announced it to each other, it was highly possible this was a one-sided love affair and FitzDutiful couldn't, wouldn't, take that risk. Maybe in the future, when the pups were older, when all avenues with Raissa were extinguished.

"I have never shown interest in another female." he told her cleanly. It was true. His feelings were there, but he had never shown them to Bindi let alone anyone else. "I committed myself to you and I stay committed until we mutually decide otherwise." That was also true. He couldn't say he had the same amount of love as there was before, he just didn't know, maybe it was just a different kind of love now. "There's a chance we can get back to what we had. I am willing to try if you are."

The ball was in her court now.
Messages In This Thread
Let the devil take me - by Raissa - March 22, 2015, 02:29 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by FitzDutiful - March 22, 2015, 03:20 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by Raissa - March 22, 2015, 03:29 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by FitzDutiful - March 22, 2015, 04:48 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by Raissa - March 22, 2015, 04:59 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by FitzDutiful - March 22, 2015, 05:08 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by Raissa - March 22, 2015, 05:25 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by FitzDutiful - March 22, 2015, 05:38 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by Raissa - March 22, 2015, 05:48 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by FitzDutiful - March 23, 2015, 05:30 AM