Totoka River glean a bit of information
45 Posts
Ooc — (✿◕‿◕)
His name was a handsome one. She had not heard of anything quite like it... it was simple. Nice. Perhaps that would be the extent of their communication, a simple introduction. Anemone would not mind that, although she did desire to prolong their interaction. She was a social beast, and without the constant company of her brothers, she had no one to interact with. Anemone could feel herself yearn to say something... typically, it was Narcissus who would fill in the blanks after Anemone took the lead. And Hawthorne... Ah, well, she would find him and surely Narcissus would find her. They were predictable. Thriving was impossible without one another nearby.

Kennedy's question brought her to her wits again, and she tilts her head for a moment. Not by the river, no, she answers honestly, and her face seems to scrunch as she turns thoughtful. It was too cold for fish by the water... but there were seals in the place she had discovered. I haven't been in this area much. I usually follow the waters to a place by the ocean I have found... there are seal there, though they are not easy to bring down. Narcissus and Hawthorne could bring them down with her easily enough, but they knew one another's tactic and how clever a seal could be in order to escape. She leaves her suggestion in the air, but thoughtfully adds, But I would not mind looking for something more... local. The ocean is some miles out,
Messages In This Thread
glean a bit of information - by Kennedy - February 01, 2014, 09:43 PM
RE: glean a bit of information - by Anemone - February 14, 2014, 01:18 PM
RE: glean a bit of information - by Kennedy - February 16, 2014, 09:58 PM
RE: glean a bit of information - by Anemone - February 18, 2014, 07:56 PM
RE: glean a bit of information - by Kennedy - February 19, 2014, 07:25 PM
RE: glean a bit of information - by Anemone - February 19, 2014, 11:48 PM
RE: glean a bit of information - by Kennedy - February 20, 2014, 08:19 PM
RE: glean a bit of information - by Anemone - February 21, 2014, 12:29 PM
RE: glean a bit of information - by Kennedy - February 22, 2014, 02:47 AM
RE: glean a bit of information - by Anemone - February 25, 2014, 04:41 PM
RE: glean a bit of information - by Kennedy - February 26, 2014, 06:30 PM