Silvertip Mountain Let the devil take me
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
My last post <3

If FitzDutiful had known at this point what had occurred between Raissa and Bindi then this would have took a completely different turn. As it was, he didn't know how he was supposed to feel. Maybe she wasn't consciously holding the pups over him, heaven knows she had apologised for it and yet he felt he couldn't cut these ties because of the children.

He had to avoid a snigger when she mentioned doing this for him. He was doing this for her, not the other way around. Manipulation - that was the word he felt. The pain within him reached strange new heights, so high that numb was the only sensation that curled around him. He knew how he was supposed to feel right now and yet...

She came close and he had to fight his muscles from flinching away. He couldn't avoid the tightening of them those and he was sure she could feel that. With extreme mental force he relaxed them and settled into embrace. Yet, even as his body responded as she wanted his mind floated away, eyes staring into the distance, not enjoying this moment.

'I'm sorry, Bindi' he thought, unsure why he was apologising to her and yet knowing he owed her it.
Messages In This Thread
Let the devil take me - by Raissa - March 22, 2015, 02:29 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by FitzDutiful - March 22, 2015, 03:20 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by Raissa - March 22, 2015, 03:29 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by FitzDutiful - March 22, 2015, 04:48 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by Raissa - March 22, 2015, 04:59 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by FitzDutiful - March 22, 2015, 05:08 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by Raissa - March 22, 2015, 05:25 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by FitzDutiful - March 22, 2015, 05:38 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by Raissa - March 22, 2015, 05:48 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by FitzDutiful - March 23, 2015, 05:30 AM
RE: Let the devil take me - by Raissa - March 23, 2015, 10:23 PM