Blacktail Deer Plateau As we go on, we remember all the times we had together
812 Posts
Ooc —
Saena seemed just as confused and concerned as she felt. Junior knew her sister would have mentioned it if Blue Willow were in ailing health. Luckily, the Healer quickly explained that it hadn't been meant too literally. Junior relaxed and let out a breath. She gave her aunt a playful look of reproof, then bobbed her head when Blue Willow asked her to describe the falls.

"Very! It's a few days north of here. The land slopes upward as you go, then there's this huge plateau. It's like ten times as big as this one," Junior said, eyeballing the nearby rock shelf. "You can see it for miles before you reach it. The waterfall pours from the top, then empties into a river that winds out toward the sea. The center of our claim is at the foot of that waterfall, in this great big forest there. But it is possible to climb to the top of the plateau, though it's very steep and treacherous. The view from up there is epic! It's really flat and windy up top and the river disappears somewhere inland, though I haven't ventured far in that direction... yet."

Now that it was spring and her legs were healed, she and Swordfish would surely climb up to the plateau and explore it much further. They would probably also scout along the plateau's base, maybe even extending the falls' claim a bit. Thinking about it suddenly made Junior terribly homesick. She missed Swordfish too, even if she sometimes felt like she'd rushed into domestic life with him. She wanted to head back soon, which she supposed was a good thing. She had been a little afraid that seeing everyone would tempt her to stay here.

And there was that temptation, though it was small. "I've really missed you both. I've missed everyone here. I wish I could stay longer but it's best if I head back soon. Do you think anyone else will come see me before I go?" Junior wondered. She wasn't hurt that only Saena and Blue Willow had come, though she wondered about others, specifically @Dante, @Lasher and @Pura. Where were they? Even just a passing hello would be good enough for her.

The Dante tag won't work for some reason. :o

@Dante @Dante @Dante?

OOPS!
Messages In This Thread
RE: As we go on, we remember all the times we had together - by Junior - March 24, 2015, 09:49 AM