The Sunspire No other shotgun rider
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
She giggled in return at the mental image he presented, her overcome with his charm and him attempting to justify her state to the pack.  Even the thought of Jace's reaction, and the inevitable connection that she would soon need to inform him of their new status, didn't put a damper on her mood, which just went to show how much she was walking on air.

Her answer wasn't exactly the most beautiful of responses, but then again, this entire situation was hardly the romantic proposal that one imagined.  It couldn't be more perfect to her, though.  And while their change in label might not make much of an impact on him, to her it meant the world.  She had just signed herself up to follow this man, wherever he ended up, and to no longer only consider her own feelings when proceeding.  This was huge for her, and honestly, a little terrifying.  Always she had been the conducter of her own fate, and now she was bringing in a copilot to call some of the shots.  She knew him well enough to know he would do nothing without first fully considering her own feelings, but it was still a huge signing over of trust and responsibility, one that she couldn't fully comprehend yet.

And the other thing that it meant, the possibility of children, she wasn't even going to think about yet.  Because if the previous was terrifying, the latter was absolutely unthinkable right now.  One step at a time.  While Vienna had nothing against being a mother, it was a hell of a lot of pressure to a girl who found it difficult to keep track even of what time of day it was.

"Ostrega," she repeated, trying it out.  She had to say, she liked the ring of it.  Still... "I don't know.  I personally like the sound of 'Sumayl Songbird'", she teased, though the name was more a middle or nickname than actual surname.  "Vienna Ostrega."  It was strange.  Vienna Songbird Ostrega.  Never had she put much stock in names, but this one was important.  It was the biggest sign of their new promise to one another, and she definitely enjoyed that.  She would wear it proudly, though she had no idea the network of relations she'd just obtained along with it.  One, however, did cross her mind, and her eyes widened.  "Oh my god.  Ostrega.  As in Andalusia Ostrega?"
Messages In This Thread
No other shotgun rider - by Vienna IA - February 14, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: No other shotgun rider - by Sumayl - February 15, 2015, 08:11 AM
RE: No other shotgun rider - by Vienna IA - February 16, 2015, 10:06 AM
RE: No other shotgun rider - by Sumayl - February 16, 2015, 07:19 PM
RE: No other shotgun rider - by Vienna IA - February 18, 2015, 07:36 AM
RE: No other shotgun rider - by Sumayl - February 18, 2015, 04:16 PM
RE: No other shotgun rider - by Vienna IA - February 20, 2015, 09:16 PM
RE: No other shotgun rider - by Sumayl - February 22, 2015, 08:08 AM
RE: No other shotgun rider - by Vienna IA - February 22, 2015, 04:22 PM
RE: No other shotgun rider - by Sumayl - February 26, 2015, 02:53 PM
RE: No other shotgun rider - by Vienna IA - March 06, 2015, 04:52 PM