Redhawk Caldera [joining] smoke and mirrors
✝ november 27, 2015
391 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Pantaleimon visible flinched a little when Peregrine mentioned the word 'witches'; Pantaleimon still thought herself a Siren, albeit one born into the wrong body so that she could never stand beside them, proud and strong, as she should. To have them called a word so disrespectful pained her, although she did not speak against her new Alpha. "I... Yes, I - I was, in a p-place far away, uhm... Sirensong Cove." Pantaleimon did not miss her home, for it was better ot be where she was now, she supposed... But her heart still ached for Mother Sea and Mother Moon, for the glorious position she could have had. For years she had held onto this thought, but as she stood here, she now realised she would never have the position she so coveted, not even had she devoted a whole lifetime to Mother Sea and Mother Moon.

The words passion and hobbies were strange to Pantaleimon, for she had devoted her entire life to the Goddesses and to the Sirens. Pan took the time to think while she hungrily tore into the squirrel that was dropped at her feet. It felt good to eat again; it had been a while.

After chewing a couple of bites, Pantaleimon said, "Uhm... I - I suppose I like, uhm... pretty t-things." Pantaleimon sounded as awkward as she felt -- what wolf liked 'pretty things'? But it was true; Pantaleimon liked to collect seashells and seaweed to drape herself in, even if she could not any longer, now that she lived here. But maybe there would be similar things, or she could simply keep a cache of beautiful items of the forests, of the plains, and those she dragged all the way here from the ocean. She was, after all, allowed to have pretty things now.

"And uhm, pups, I... I always liked to t-teach the pups." Pan had not gotten to do that much in Sirensong Cove or other places; only what few male pups they had she had helped raise, and they were often traded with other packs or they would leave, or get taken by other packs, so it was never long or bonding. Maybe Redhawk Caldera would bring opportunities.
Messages In This Thread
[joining] smoke and mirrors - by Pantaleimon - April 09, 2015, 09:15 AM
RE: [joining] smoke and mirrors - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 09, 2015, 09:30 AM
RE: [joining] smoke and mirrors - by Pantaleimon - April 09, 2015, 09:48 AM
RE: [joining] smoke and mirrors - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 09, 2015, 10:02 AM
RE: [joining] smoke and mirrors - by Pantaleimon - April 09, 2015, 10:14 AM
RE: [joining] smoke and mirrors - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 09, 2015, 11:07 AM
RE: [joining] smoke and mirrors - by Pantaleimon - April 09, 2015, 03:28 PM
RE: [joining] smoke and mirrors - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 09, 2015, 03:48 PM
RE: [joining] smoke and mirrors - by Pantaleimon - April 09, 2015, 03:57 PM
RE: [joining] smoke and mirrors - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 09, 2015, 05:46 PM
RE: [joining] smoke and mirrors - by Pantaleimon - April 13, 2015, 10:38 AM
RE: [joining] smoke and mirrors - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 13, 2015, 10:50 AM
RE: [joining] smoke and mirrors - by Pantaleimon - April 13, 2015, 06:23 PM
RE: [joining] smoke and mirrors - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 13, 2015, 06:35 PM
RE: [joining] smoke and mirrors - by Pantaleimon - April 14, 2015, 09:09 AM
RE: [joining] smoke and mirrors - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 14, 2015, 10:10 AM
RE: [joining] smoke and mirrors - by Pantaleimon - April 14, 2015, 04:42 PM