Redhawk Caldera so please don't get me rescued.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
here lemme help!

The tears continued to stream down her cheeks as she cleaned herself up. The pain seemed to come and go which was somewhat of a relief albeit a small one. Elwood seemed to withdraw slightly from her after she'd snapped at him, which caused her to whine and shuffle closer to him. It was clear that neither of them had any idea what to do, but as the minutes passed without her symptoms worsening further, she did actually manage to calm down. a little, anyway. After all, it wasn't like there was anything else they could do but just... wait to see if she died, as melodramatic as it seemed.

After a while, Fin leaned back to stare ponderously at her stomach. She was still thoroughly frightened, but now that she'd cleaned herself up it seemed a little less... a little... less... "Oh my god," Fin whispered quite suddenly, her eyes widening even further, if that was even possible. All at once, her trembling came back more violent than before as what felt like a glacier slipped down her throat into her stomach.

Her stomach. What was the first thing Fox had done when she'd found out...

"I'm..."

And that bug... that flu thing...

"Elwood, I'm..."

That week, that terrible, fretful, insane week of restlessness and misery. That hadn't been spring fever, that was...

Slowly, Fin turned to look at Elwood. The tears had stopped, the trembling had ceased. All that was left was a look of shock, of emptiness, and of terrible, horrible heartbreak as Fin finally realized, far too late.

"...I was..."
Messages In This Thread
so please don't get me rescued. - by Finley - May 17, 2015, 03:44 PM
RE: so please don't get me rescued. - by Elwood - May 17, 2015, 04:02 PM
RE: so please don't get me rescued. - by Finley - May 17, 2015, 04:20 PM
RE: so please don't get me rescued. - by Elwood - May 17, 2015, 04:37 PM
RE: so please don't get me rescued. - by Finley - May 17, 2015, 05:01 PM
RE: so please don't get me rescued. - by Elwood - May 17, 2015, 07:58 PM
RE: so please don't get me rescued. - by Finley - May 17, 2015, 08:21 PM
RE: so please don't get me rescued. - by Elwood - May 17, 2015, 08:32 PM
RE: so please don't get me rescued. - by Finley - May 18, 2015, 10:11 AM
RE: so please don't get me rescued. - by Elwood - May 18, 2015, 12:09 PM