Redhawk Caldera so please don't get me rescued.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
I should not reply to this thread during work ;_;

Finley felt numb, even as she watched the realization come across her lover's face.  Amidst the shock and wonder, she saw for a very brief instant a flicker of joy.  It was gone almost the instant it came, and out of self-preservation, she chose to look away.  She couldn't stand to see the look of heartbreak that came next.  She had let him down, she had, once again, been so stupid and foolish that she'd hurt someone so deeply, so horribly... She was going to be a mother.  She was going to make him a father.  She'd had no idea how desperately she'd wanted those things, and now it was all gone.. Slipping away.  Fin was a failure.

For the moment, she felt oddly detached from those horrible thoughts that ran freely through her mind.  She kept her gaze upon the trickle of blood that continued to stream across her legs and while it still hurt, it was nothing to her.  And yet it was everything... This was all she was ever going to feel of her children; the pain of losing them.  It was the most terrible, crushing feeling she'd ever felt, but if it was all she was going to ever get, Fin would take it.

Messages In This Thread
so please don't get me rescued. - by Finley - May 17, 2015, 03:44 PM
RE: so please don't get me rescued. - by Elwood - May 17, 2015, 04:02 PM
RE: so please don't get me rescued. - by Finley - May 17, 2015, 04:20 PM
RE: so please don't get me rescued. - by Elwood - May 17, 2015, 04:37 PM
RE: so please don't get me rescued. - by Finley - May 17, 2015, 05:01 PM
RE: so please don't get me rescued. - by Elwood - May 17, 2015, 07:58 PM
RE: so please don't get me rescued. - by Finley - May 17, 2015, 08:21 PM
RE: so please don't get me rescued. - by Elwood - May 17, 2015, 08:32 PM
RE: so please don't get me rescued. - by Finley - May 18, 2015, 10:11 AM
RE: so please don't get me rescued. - by Elwood - May 18, 2015, 12:09 PM
RE: so please don't get me rescued. - by Finley - May 18, 2015, 06:31 PM