Redhawk Caldera I don't want easy, I want crazy
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
In spite of how excited she felt over the news she and Elwood were about to share with their closest friends, Finley still felt rather nervous as they waited for them to arrive.  It was all just so.. unbelievable.  Not only what had happened between Elwood and herself, but with all of RHC.  Part of her felt certain that the news would bring joy to their friends, but there was another part of her that felt just as certain they would be upset over it.  Truth be told, it was not exactly the greatest timing, especially with Peregrine now occupying the lowest rank in the pack.  Now there would be only two truly active leaders what with Fin being laid up as her due date came closer.  Not even two really since Elwood more than likely would be distracted by taking care of his mate and the baby Twigs sprouting in her belly.

His mate... Fin felt a little tingling in her belly at the thought and for a few seconds, her worry was forgotten.  She was a mate and would soon be a mama.  The Finley of old would have been completely mortified.  This Finley was just blissfully happy, for the moment at least.  Just like any other emotion in the fickle Blackthorn's heart, it could not be trusted to remain dominant for all too long before a new whim would come along and sweep it underneath some other random concern.  It was a truth that Fin was quick to prove for me when after about 30 seconds of cuddling up next to her mate all happy and lovey, she tensed and began to frown.

"You know.. Maybe we should tell them another day," Fin said quietly - a sentence she'd probably said to Elwood a dozen times that day only to backtrack the moment he gave in and told her that they could wait.

Messages In This Thread
I don't want easy, I want crazy - by Elwood - May 25, 2015, 10:04 AM
RE: I don't want easy, I want crazy - by Finley - May 26, 2015, 01:45 PM
RE: I don't want easy, I want crazy - by RIP Fox - May 26, 2015, 02:17 PM
RE: I don't want easy, I want crazy - by Elwood - May 26, 2015, 08:10 PM
RE: I don't want easy, I want crazy - by Finley - May 27, 2015, 09:04 AM
RE: I don't want easy, I want crazy - by RIP Fox - June 02, 2015, 11:34 AM
RE: I don't want easy, I want crazy - by Elwood - June 02, 2015, 06:04 PM
RE: I don't want easy, I want crazy - by Finley - June 02, 2015, 08:03 PM
RE: I don't want easy, I want crazy - by RIP Fox - June 05, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: I don't want easy, I want crazy - by Elwood - June 06, 2015, 02:01 PM
RE: I don't want easy, I want crazy - by Finley - June 22, 2015, 09:24 PM