Home is where the heart is?
Warning: Uses foul language
215 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
Raissa listened quietly to every word Fitz said, watching his eyes and seeing nothing but honestly in the golden depths that she absolutely loved. He explained that their had been something between him with Bindi, but it was over now. So she hadn't been crazy to think there was something going on. A tiny bubble of anger started to fill up inside her, but the look of love in his eyes squelched it immediately. She knew that she trusted him with her life and that if he was telling her this, then he was truly trying to mend what had been broken. And for that, she couldn't be any more grateful.

The thing that surprised her the most was his want for her to lead beside him. Sure, she was thrilled, but she thought they had already decided that it would be better for her to stay in a lower rank to take care of the pups. Raissa reached up and licked him on the cheek, a ghost of a smile on her lips. This was still a serious conversation, she couldn't jump around like an excited pup.

"I'm glad you're telling me, about Bindi. And I just want to apologize again for those weeks where I was hurting everyone in this pack. I don't know what came over me, but I do know that you are the one that helped me get through it. Thank you." she replied, with deep sincerity. "And as for the whole alpha thing, there is nothing I would love more then to work besides you. I would love to be more involved in our pack." she agreed, giving him another lick and playfully nipping his cheek, her happiness bubbling over. Everything was turning in the right direction again.
Messages In This Thread
Home is where the heart is? - by FitzDutiful - May 14, 2015, 04:10 AM
RE: Home is where the heart is? - by Mason - May 18, 2015, 07:03 AM
RE: Home is where the heart is? - by Raissa - May 25, 2015, 12:45 PM
RE: Home is where the heart is? - by FitzDutiful - May 27, 2015, 03:55 AM
RE: Home is where the heart is? - by Raissa - June 02, 2015, 06:37 PM
RE: Home is where the heart is? - by Mason - June 09, 2015, 02:00 AM
RE: Home is where the heart is? - by FitzDutiful - June 10, 2015, 07:31 AM