Blacktail Deer Plateau Alien Happiness
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Dante merely smiled at Valtyr's pronouncement that he had found a new home, in no way offended.  Things happened, children grew and moved on to find their own places.  Just as Saena had.  Pura's tutelage had likely had a hand in that.  He would have enjoyed a heads up, of course, but he'd been younger.  The fact that he'd returned to give word and thanks showed how much he'd likely grown since then.

"I appreciate it.  We enjoyed having you, but I'm glad you may have found a home that suits you."  He would have loved for the Plateau to have been that place, but he couldn't resent one bit that it wasn't.

"May I ask where?"  He enjoyed knowing where they ended up, even if he did not often leave his own home.  It showed him areas where friends may be found.  And allowed a measure of hope that perhaps they would cross paths again.  He also sensed that perhaps dwelling on the time between Valtyr's departure and now wasn't something he wished to do, so asked nothing further about that.

Whether or not Valtyr answered did not matter overly much. They would share a pleasant catch-up session and, when the boy left, Dante watched him go gladly. He wished he could have found a home with them in the plateau but was content he had made a place for himself somewhere. Hopefully fortune would favor him.
Messages In This Thread
Alien Happiness - by Valtyr RIP - May 26, 2015, 01:27 AM
RE: Alien Happiness - by Dante RIP - May 26, 2015, 10:11 AM
RE: Alien Happiness - by Valtyr RIP - June 04, 2015, 01:07 AM
RE: Alien Happiness - by Dante RIP - June 08, 2015, 02:22 PM