Frostfire Ridge half a life to rewrite
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —
Týrr gave a start when he heard Tuwawi's voice drift towards his receptive ears, splayed to either side of his skull as it's hushed tone took the shape of his name. “Tuwawi?” He responded. Though it had been a ridiculous notion to think he was the only one awake and about this early it came as a surprise to see her fire kissed form emerge from the shadows around them, as if she melted suddenly into existence. A soft chuckle rumbled in the Rekkr's chest when she inquired if she should call him Tezcacoatl instead as she slid next to him. His smile was a mirror of her own, though there a slight cheekiness to his. “You may call me whichever name you prefer.” He would answer to both. While the Amazons knew him as Tezcacoatl, Tuwawi had only known him as Týrr; but as he'd said he would let the choice up to her. After all, he was known by many names, though the others were alias taken at from Odin's many names when he'd been trying to get under Ragnar's skin — shortly before the dream and the need to end the Viking's life had all but consumed him with the obsession it'd become. It had felt like he could not progress further in his future if he hadn't done what he'd done. Killing Ragnar had buried that grievance and Týrr felt at peace now, so long as the man's widow and children left it rest; and if not then Týrr would kill them too though he had tried to keep innocents out of it.

“My thoughts won't allow me sleep,” The Rekkr replied sheepishly, though honestly. “There are a few things I'd like to talk with you about, if you're willing?” Better now than never, right? At the very least he wanted to warn her about Xuihcoatl. “A woman named Xiuhcoatl has joined our ranks recently,” Týrr began, making it clear that he didn't remember her. “She calls herself my aunt, but I have spoke with Nochtli about it and I fear she's trying to sabotage Frostfire. She wants me to go back to Coatl's Rise that much is clear and from what little I've spoken with her she isn't the type to surrender easily,” If she was anything like him? Then no she was not the type to surrender. “I don't want her to hurt you or anything to get to me so just be careful around her.” Because Týrr was sincerely worried about it. Not that Tuwawi couldn't hold her own he knew well enough that she could. However, Xiuhcoatl seemed like the “do whatever it takes, at all costs” kind. 

After that admittance he fell silent, crystalline gaze leaving Tuwawi for a few moments to scan the free territories beyond Frostfire though there was nothing suspicious about the shadows.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
half a life to rewrite - by Tezcacoatl - June 13, 2015, 04:10 AM
RE: half a life to rewrite - by Tuwawi RIP - June 13, 2015, 07:53 PM
RE: half a life to rewrite - by Tezcacoatl - June 13, 2015, 08:19 PM
RE: half a life to rewrite - by Tuwawi RIP - June 13, 2015, 08:51 PM
RE: half a life to rewrite - by Tezcacoatl - June 14, 2015, 04:53 AM
RE: half a life to rewrite - by Tuwawi RIP - June 14, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: half a life to rewrite - by Tezcacoatl - June 14, 2015, 06:14 PM
RE: half a life to rewrite - by Tuwawi RIP - June 27, 2015, 03:25 PM
RE: half a life to rewrite - by Tezcacoatl - June 27, 2015, 03:55 PM