Frostfire Ridge half a life to rewrite
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —
omg i'm nervous for tyrr, haha. xD

Týrr knew that he would endure what Xiuhcoatl decided to throw at him, that he would take it because he was obligated to (or so he thought), but there was a limit to how much he would take if she branched out, if she realized that she could beat him within inches of his life and his mind would not waver. He would protect what was his, even if it was from a domestic threat. They might have been blood but he had the distinct feeling that she hadn't been a very loving aunt to Tezcacoatl if her defiance and venomous words were of any indication. “I'll hold you to that,” Týrr murmured leaning ever so slightly into her touch, discreetly savoring the press of her shoulder against his. “We have, haven't we?” Though the question was strictly rhetorical. Týrr had secluded himself when he found the truth and half way made the trek to Coatl's Rise when he lost Larus and Njal's trail the first time that her husband had left, and bore his burden alone when he no longer had anything to focus upon. In the heaviest and darkest moments of his identity crisis he had been glad that he had decided not to return to the Glacier immediately; but Týrr was glad he'd been there with her through her strife (or the trials he knew of anyway). Admittedly, her rejection of Njal had utterly surprised the Rekkr and he was sorry for how it had ended for them. 

“But you know, we are stronger for it.” He truly believed it, too. Crystalline gaze sought the wildfire queen's face when she spoke to him, his heart feeling like it had leapt into his throat. He was glad he could give her something back in return. He wanted her to be happy, and the fact that he was able to do something for her made him feel the satisfaction of giving. She'd done so much for him, and he was pleased to return the favor. “I understand,” Maybe not in the same way for their situations were different but he could sympathize a little. “I'll keep you safe,” Týrr teased her knavishly, a soft chuckle rumbling in his chest; though he was serious, as well. She may not have needed his protection but he wouldn't let Xiuhcoatl hurt her, or anyone else for that matter. He was one thing but the others? They had nothing to do with her grievances with him.

Týrr took in a deep breath, the morning air slightly cool as it rushed down to his lungs and let it out as he contemplated for a few seconds. “Tuwawi I ...there is something you should know,” A billion insecurities rushed into his head all at once, swarming like angry bees telling him not to do it, that it was probably too soon, that it would probably ruin their friendship but he'd already started it and if he stopped now he knew he'd never do it again. “I care about you, a lot; in more than just a platonic way,” Nearly the same words he'd said to Nochtli when speaking about this very subject, ironically. “I have for a while, actually, and before I was afraid to tell you,” He was nervous as hell but he couldn't claim that he was necessarily afraid. He'd grown up enough to take rejection with a knock on his chin and move on and he wouldn't ever dream of holding it against her. “I was afraid it was too soon, which it could be and I'm sorry. I don't ...mean to complicate things and I don't want this to change our friendship if ..reciprocation isn't, if you don't or can't feel the same way. I value you too much to lose you over something like that.” He should have left it alone, or lied. Said something else entirely, but he wanted her to know. He wanted her to know that if she'd have him he was an option, for a relationship, for siring children, or for nothing more than a friendship. 

His ears splayed to the side of his head as he looked away then, feeling timid. He felt like an idiot — and his lack of experience in the area certainly didn't help matters any. “I didn't mean to ruin the moment,” He murmured apologetically, just in case, with a nervous laugh.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
half a life to rewrite - by Tezcacoatl - June 13, 2015, 04:10 AM
RE: half a life to rewrite - by Tuwawi RIP - June 13, 2015, 07:53 PM
RE: half a life to rewrite - by Tezcacoatl - June 13, 2015, 08:19 PM
RE: half a life to rewrite - by Tuwawi RIP - June 13, 2015, 08:51 PM
RE: half a life to rewrite - by Tezcacoatl - June 14, 2015, 04:53 AM
RE: half a life to rewrite - by Tuwawi RIP - June 14, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: half a life to rewrite - by Tezcacoatl - June 14, 2015, 06:14 PM
RE: half a life to rewrite - by Tuwawi RIP - June 27, 2015, 03:25 PM
RE: half a life to rewrite - by Tezcacoatl - June 27, 2015, 03:55 PM