Blackfeather Woods Black as night. Cold as winter.
52 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
A sad smile graced the black northerner's features at the shadow child's claim. "Burke is your father," Kenneth said, the same smile still on his face. "But Bane is your biological dad, whether you like it or not." My brother, no, Bane is still as irresponsible as ever, huh, I should have known. Being the favored child of their parents, their beautiful, perfect, handsome little prince would have some kind of effect on Keithen. The exiled prince could only hope that his sons and daughter would not turn out the same way their biological father had. But by the looks of it, things were not going very well. After all, Damien, Cicero and Potema were princes and princesses, children of the Queen. It wouldn't surprise him to know if they grew up to be arrogant wolves.

Damien changed the subject, and while Kenneth wanted to keep speaking about his brother, he realized that the child was probably troubled and wished to have time to think about it by himself. While Damien might be a prince, he somehow reminded him of himself. No, he's a goddamned prince, a spoiled brat, he doesn't understand being a bastard, don't help him, don't protect him. Even he says he's no son of Bane, says Burke is his father, you don't have to be responsible to help him!

Perhaps. Life was weird, full of twists and turns and unexpected surprises. Kenneth should have known something queer would happen when he decided to make a home out of Blackfeather Woods. "Yes," the bastard replied to the boy. "Though I don't think murdering for someone else is the job for me," it was too dishonorable. 
Messages In This Thread
Black as night. Cold as winter. - by Damien - May 16, 2015, 09:45 AM
RE: Black as night. Cold as winter. - by Kenneth - May 17, 2015, 11:48 PM
RE: Black as night. Cold as winter. - by Damien - May 21, 2015, 05:49 PM
RE: Black as night. Cold as winter. - by Kenneth - May 23, 2015, 10:50 PM
RE: Black as night. Cold as winter. - by Damien - June 01, 2015, 01:07 PM
RE: Black as night. Cold as winter. - by Kenneth - June 04, 2015, 11:31 PM
RE: Black as night. Cold as winter. - by Damien - June 06, 2015, 11:12 AM
RE: Black as night. Cold as winter. - by Kenneth - June 08, 2015, 04:54 AM
RE: Black as night. Cold as winter. - by Damien - June 08, 2015, 01:12 PM
RE: Black as night. Cold as winter. - by Kenneth - June 17, 2015, 05:17 AM
RE: Black as night. Cold as winter. - by Damien - June 18, 2015, 12:15 PM