Redtail Rise I don’t have friends, I’ve just got one
246 Posts
Ooc — Will
Arion wasn't afraid of death, in fact to him, it was simply another beginning not an end. He did not understand the grieving of a dead friend, after all, if they were good and just in this life, Hades would be sure to reward them in the underworld. There was nothing to be sad about, he didn't understand why others would mourn the dead. So when he said to Reek that he had hoped to die this time, he did not comprehend why he was so angry at him. Why did the bedraggled Beta grow so furious at himself when all he said was he hoped to die, Arion did not understand but he concealed his confusion.

Was there a way to feel what Reek was feeling? To understand how he thought, to know what made his friend so mad at himself for that simple statement. They had been dickish to each other for a while now, to the stallion, his statement had simply been another dickish statement, another attempt at annoying the ragged wolf, not make him mad.

For the first time in his life, Arion attempted to imagine what it was like if he was in Reek's shoes, what would he feel if the bedraggled Beta told him that he was hoping to die? And just like that, he understood. The emotions rushed through him, blinding him with their intensity. The stallion quickly forced them all away, locking them behind the wall he had built in his mind to keep these feelings from interfering with his work.

Honey golden gaze jerked sharply upwards as Reek rose and spat at him, told him to shut up and never speak that way ever again. He understood why the bedraggled Beta was raging, but that didn't mean he had to sympathise (as if he knew how to) or appease him by saying he didn't mean what he said. Because that wouldn't be true to his nature, Arion was an unfeeling arsehole, he might as well play the part. "Oh so you do care," an annoying, crooked smirk played at his lips, internally goading Reek to hit him or tackle him in anger.

Chocolate brown ears twitched as Oliver's voice rang through the air, Arion watched as Reek scoffed and snapped irritably at the newbie. While the Greek might have defended the kid just to get on the ragged wolf's nerves, he decided it would take too much effort. Rising onto chocolate paws, albeit unsteadily, the warrior cocked his head and regarded the newbie with a crazed gleam in his honey eyes. A malicious smile crept up his features. "Use your nose, kid, what can you smell?" he said softly, to Oliver. Arion's fur was untidy and his eyes were crazed, he smelled of dirt, grime, vomit and underneath all that, drugs. He looked feral and dangerous in this state, but both Reek and himself knew that he could lose conscious any second now.
Messages In This Thread
I don’t have friends, I’ve just got one - by Arion - June 21, 2015, 08:23 AM
RE: I don’t have friends, I’ve just got one - by Arion - June 25, 2015, 01:57 AM