Blackfeather Woods [M] When a fire starts to Burn..
MATE TO LUSA <3
187 Posts
Ooc — Rain
When the brute questioned why he was tense, Grim gave no reaction. He just listened as Burke continued on to tell him about Lusa. Grim knew Lusa was pregnant. He had just seen her the day before.  He had given his word not to leave her again. Grim acted excited; his tail wagging furiously. Burke didn't need to know that he had already seen Lusa. He really wanted to keep his news of arrival as quite as he could for as long as he could in an attempt to avoid trouble with the pack. The knowledge that Burke had offered his den to her still aggravated him. Why was this brute taking care of his lover? The conversation began to worsen as the male then began to insult him. Telling him that he needed to get his shit together and and help Lusa. That if he didn't care about her then he shouldn't have mated with her.

Head lowering, he bared his teeth. A low growl vibrated in his chest. If he had known about this, he would have stayed with her instead of avoiding the pack. The hairs along his spine were more obvious in his anger. Ears laid back agains this head. He tried to speak, but Burke continued on to insult him more. Telling him that if he needed mate or fatherly advice Grim could come to him. Why the hell would he do that? He didn't need anyone's advice. Though he may have been a first time mate and father, that did not mean his instincts did not guide him. He knew what he had to do and did not need this ass kisser's help. Why would he want to help Grim anyway? It wasn't like they were friendly. Burke gave the answer by stating that he called Grim to tell him all this as the Alpha. 

That really infuriated Grim. How had this brute managed to snag the position? Where was Meldresi? "
I know what I need to do." His voice was rough from the snarl that he spat at Burke. "I had been avoiding the pack for Lusa's safety. She had been attacked by one of them already. I felt it was my fault and went into hiding. Can you call me a bad mate for disappearing because of that? I needed to feel she was safe before I came back." He couldn't exactly say that it was his fault his love was attacked. That would lead to questions about why. It would chance revealing what he had done to the white abomination. "And what about Meldresi? Did you kiss her ass so much that she finally gave the position to you? I can imagine that you two are mates now as well?" And this was another reason why he had avoided the pack. He just couldn't keep his jaw shut. "Or did you turn on her and finish her off so you could be Alpha?" He had actually considered it a plan once. "I think I would actually respect you a little bit if you had done that." He really was stepping all over lines today wasn't he? Grim decided to snap his jaw together to stop the flow of insults. Not that the brute didn't deserve it after insulting him. He lowered his eyes and his body in a form of submission. Hoping his idiocy wouldn't get him killed. Lusa needed him. He had to be smarter than this. But this was who he was. It was difficult for him to be submissive to anyone. Though he was more willing to listen to Meldresi than Burke.
Messages In This Thread
[M] When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Burke - June 23, 2015, 11:17 AM
RE: When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Grimnir - June 24, 2015, 09:42 AM
RE: When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Burke - June 24, 2015, 12:11 PM
RE: When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Grimnir - June 28, 2015, 11:21 AM
RE: When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Burke - June 28, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Grimnir - June 29, 2015, 03:27 AM
RE: When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Burke - June 30, 2015, 07:21 AM
RE: When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Grimnir - July 01, 2015, 11:26 PM
RE: [M] When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Burke - July 03, 2015, 04:52 AM
RE: [M] When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Grimnir - July 08, 2015, 10:47 PM
RE: [M] When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Burke - July 09, 2015, 03:56 AM