Bearclaw Valley I own too much black
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Very sorry for the long wait with this! @Damien

In all honesty, Kove had been expecting a conversation from the teen. The Blackfeather children had arrived just as things had started to change within the pack, and so they'd been there to witness it all firsthand. The Inuit's leaving was, as he'd come to realize, a mistake—still, he couldn't regret it. He'd allowed the pack to fall into the hands of the Roman, and while he hadn't been all too happy about it, he'd accepted that he'd needed to step down as the leader. He had yet to earn his place back, and probably never would, but regret was still something he couldn't harbor.

The ghost returned the greeting by giving a nod of his head, which also served as his answer to the other's wish to speak. Kove rose to his feet, gave the den another look, and then motioned for the young shadow to move closer to the river. It wasn't too much farther, which allowed the pale lupine to keep watch over his family, but it was also far enough that they wouldn't need to whisper back and forth. "I'm sure I know what you want to talk about," he started, sitting down as the words left this maw. "But please, share what you wanted to say anyways." He was not trying to rush the younger, not in the slightest, but he wanted to hear what was on his mind.
Messages In This Thread
I own too much black - by Damien - June 18, 2015, 01:46 PM
RE: I own too much black - by Kove - June 18, 2015, 02:21 PM
RE: I own too much black - by Damien - June 25, 2015, 12:35 PM
RE: I own too much black - by Kove - July 22, 2015, 02:46 PM
RE: I own too much black - by Damien - July 24, 2015, 11:37 AM
RE: I own too much black - by Kove - July 24, 2015, 07:39 PM
RE: I own too much black - by Damien - July 27, 2015, 12:11 PM
RE: I own too much black - by Kove - August 01, 2015, 02:14 AM
RE: I own too much black - by Damien - August 23, 2015, 07:57 PM
RE: I own too much black - by Kove - August 25, 2015, 11:59 PM