Dawnlark Plains Slightly broken's just what I need
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
This takes place while the former Redtail Rise wolves are traveling. I'm making some assumptions with this post. Maybe @Nochtli or @Citali so they can get to know each other better? We still have this thread ongoing but I want to give a few more days for Oliver and Gunnar to respond before I continue it, so we can probably assume things about it for this one if either of you would like to join. :)

The party of wolves spent a couple nights longer in the Emberwood, mourning the loss of their home and tending their various wounds (all of them minor) before deciding it was time to move on. Saena led them east, but it wasn't long before the party splintered off with the promise to meet up at the far edge of Dawnlark Plains later.

Saena wanted to rest, wanted to lay down and close her eyes and sleep the day away, but even if her territory was gone, she was still an alpha female in her heart. She couldn't be idle while her wolves suffered similarly. So she prowled out onto the flat plains, intent on hunting something down to feed her company for the night.

She didn't get far before realizing it would be harder than she thought. Where once the plains were resplendent with tall grass suitable for concealing oneself, now it was flat as a pancake. The grass had been shoved effortlessly down, the stalks broken, so that it lay like straw on the floor. There was almost no cover to be had. But Saena was determined, and so after surveying the altered landscape for a while, she pressed on with her nose to the ground and her ears alert.
Messages In This Thread
Slightly broken's just what I need - by Saēna - July 24, 2015, 04:47 PM
RE: Slightly broken's just what I need - by Citali - July 26, 2015, 01:05 PM
RE: Slightly broken's just what I need - by Nochtli - July 28, 2015, 09:42 PM
RE: Slightly broken's just what I need - by Saēna - July 31, 2015, 02:27 PM
RE: Slightly broken's just what I need - by Citali - August 03, 2015, 12:02 AM
RE: Slightly broken's just what I need - by Nochtli - August 09, 2015, 11:47 AM
RE: Slightly broken's just what I need - by Saēna - August 15, 2015, 04:41 PM
RE: Slightly broken's just what I need - by Citali - August 16, 2015, 11:36 AM
RE: Slightly broken's just what I need - by Nochtli - August 16, 2015, 10:21 PM
RE: Slightly broken's just what I need - by Saēna - August 26, 2015, 08:13 AM
RE: Slightly broken's just what I need - by Citali - August 26, 2015, 01:39 PM
RE: Slightly broken's just what I need - by Nochtli - August 30, 2015, 09:08 AM
RE: Slightly broken's just what I need - by Saēna - September 01, 2015, 11:21 AM
RE: Slightly broken's just what I need - by Citali - September 02, 2015, 09:21 AM
RE: Slightly broken's just what I need - by Nochtli - September 03, 2015, 11:04 AM
RE: Slightly broken's just what I need - by Saēna - September 13, 2015, 04:03 PM