Come to me if you want to learn
127 Posts
Ooc — Sarah
Ayana could feel the blood rushing to her face when Burke laughed at her. She knew it wasn't meant to be mean, but she did feel a bit awkward thinking about her silly question. Yeah, stupid. I could have told you that dark brotherhood has nothing to do with coat. Seriously tho? She grumbled a little. "Glad to hear that. Then I guess it's on me to prove myself to you!", the golden wolf said. She looked at the red paw print on Burke's shoulder and imagined herself with one. The idea of being part of some kind of secret clan excited her and maybe this was her destiny? Well, time would bring the answer. She looked up into the sky for a moment and smiled. Right now she felt at home. And it felt good.

Then, all out of sudden, the mood changed around her. Burke changed. He stared down onto her, standing tall infront of her with his eyes squinted. What the ...
Then Ayana got it. He mentioned that he wanted to teach her about body language, didn't he?
Well, time to play, Ayana.

She took a second to properly investigate Burke's behaviour. It was like the look her mother gave her when she was a puppy and did something bad but blamed her brother for it. Suspicion? Mixed with a little bit of anger, probably. Apparently Ayana had some something wrong, maybe something behind that wolf's back. Genius. Of course! She knew what was going on now and decided to play it off cool. Her improvising skills had their time to shine now.

"Listen, Burke. I can explain.", she said, making herself taller to look him in the eyes, keeping her tail down to show her submissiveness while standing up for herself at the same time. She did not want to make him angry, but she needed to explain that what he was suspecting was a lie. "I know what you think. But this is not what it seems like. You know how loyal I am. I'd never do this to you."
Ayana tried her best in convincing Burke of her innocence. She wanted to be a spy and she would be one. She had the feeling.
Messages In This Thread
Come to me if you want to learn - by Burke - July 31, 2015, 10:13 AM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Ayana - July 31, 2015, 11:29 AM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Burke - July 31, 2015, 12:01 PM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Ayana - July 31, 2015, 01:54 PM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Burke - July 31, 2015, 02:37 PM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Ayana - August 01, 2015, 09:38 AM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Burke - August 01, 2015, 09:59 AM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Ayana - August 01, 2015, 10:46 AM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Burke - August 01, 2015, 01:46 PM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Ayana - August 01, 2015, 03:00 PM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Burke - August 01, 2015, 03:58 PM