Silver Moraine Hiraeth
43 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Ryker hung back with the others to rest temporarily whilst Reek walked ahead. It had been a long past few days. In relentless attempts to find a place that was habitable for their pack of what seemed like a mere five or six wolves. It wasn't a good sign but hopefully wherever the pack settled next more newcomers would follow.

Ryker could still pick up on the faint sounds of chatter as he decided to follow the trail of the others to see what they were up to. As he approached he heard small banter going on amongst the wolves. Seemed like they were all looking for words to describe the scene in which Ryker had just begun to witness. Downed trees and falling rocks scattered the mountainsides. Seems like the rise might not have been the only pack displaced from their home. Ryker had some concern for wolves he had met after first arriving in the wilds. He hoped everyone was okay but right now he was focused on making sure his immediate 'family' was okay.

"Horrendous," Ryker added to the list of words. He bowed his head to the Alpha and the listened as the conversed as to the location to which they were moving too. He nodded as Reek brought up the subject of herbs and food needing to be easily accessed wherever we settled. "I haven't spent much time here in the mountains, but from what I have seen its not an easy thing finding herbs growing anywhere on this land," Ryker stated in agreement with the others. The land was far to rugged for any useful and much needed plants to grown.

Sorry it took so long. Crazy stuff been going on. I was worried I had lost Rykers place but it turns out i got here just in time. Lost wynter though. That I'll fix though. She wouldn't join this though because she's officially left the pack.
Messages In This Thread
Hiraeth - by Reek - July 26, 2015, 01:15 PM
RE: Hiraeth - by Citali - July 27, 2015, 11:46 AM
RE: Hiraeth - by Reek - July 28, 2015, 05:24 PM
RE: Hiraeth - by Nochtli - July 28, 2015, 09:29 PM
RE: Hiraeth - by Citali - July 29, 2015, 01:42 PM
RE: Hiraeth - by Reek - July 29, 2015, 05:42 PM
RE: Hiraeth - by Ryker - August 01, 2015, 07:17 PM
RE: Hiraeth - by Nochtli - August 09, 2015, 11:29 AM
RE: Hiraeth - by Citali - August 09, 2015, 01:05 PM
RE: Hiraeth - by Reek - August 10, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: Hiraeth - by Nochtli - August 30, 2015, 09:35 AM