Fox's Glade I can feel it humming
38 Posts
Ooc — Laur
All Welcome 
For @Akela

She stuck to the darkness of the forests, feeling at ease when she could blend in with her surroundings. A creature of the night, the witch preferred travelling when the moon was out, resting when it disappeared below the horizon to make way for the sun. She never fared well in the daytime. When it was dark, still, and brooding, that was when Lakhesis was at her best.

So it was no surprise that as the afternoon brought with it heavy, rumbling clouds that spoke of an incoming storm, the coywolf was out and active. She glanced at the sky as thunder growled in the distance, unafraid despite having been swept away by a fierce storm a few weeks back. She had been separated from both her sister and the pack. She did not care much for the latter, but did indeed miss their caches of meat. It was rare the girl had to fend for herself, having been tended to as a vessel of the Fate in her old pack and then depending on Shego while travelling.

The coyote blood in her bid that she scavenge instead of wasting precious energy, and that is exactly what she did. Keenly, she watched from downwind as a fox cached it's most recent meal, waiting a half hour after it had left before she moved. It wasn't that she was wary of the fox, but instead of the larger predators that could possibly be in the area. With light steps, Lakhesis slipped from her cover in the undergrowth of the glade and sprung upon the cache, quickly tearing at it and ravenously devouring the fresh meat she had been for too long without, gaze sweeping the area every so often to keep an eye out for competitors.
Messages In This Thread
I can feel it humming - by Lakhesis - September 03, 2015, 12:06 AM
RE: I can feel it humming - by Akela - September 05, 2015, 12:01 PM
RE: I can feel it humming - by Lakhesis - September 09, 2015, 12:34 PM
RE: I can feel it humming - by Akela - September 12, 2015, 07:17 AM
RE: I can feel it humming - by Lakhesis - September 23, 2015, 08:14 AM
RE: I can feel it humming - by Akela - September 25, 2015, 09:31 AM
RE: I can feel it humming - by Lakhesis - October 17, 2015, 09:55 AM
RE: I can feel it humming - by Akela - October 18, 2015, 06:25 PM
RE: I can feel it humming - by Lakhesis - October 19, 2015, 09:47 AM
RE: I can feel it humming - by Akela - October 25, 2015, 09:13 PM