Noctisardor Bypass It's been a long day without you, my friend
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
"Where would you start looking for his family?" she asked, genuinely curious how Wildfire expected to find them. Here lay a male wolf with no name. No one knew where he came from. For her it was a lost cause, but Wildfire was more of an optimist than she was, so maybe her half-sister had an idea. "They could be anywhere, you know. He might not even be from around here." Realizing that probably came off a bit cold-hearted, the alpha added, "it sucks, but maybe there's no one around to inform. If you want we can howl for him, then someone might hear. Otherwise..."

She trailed off there, feeling she'd made the point. She couldn't see well from where she stood but the wolf was fully grown. Maybe he had family in the area or maybe he was a dispersal wolf miles from home. There was no way to tell, not with the stench of death masking anything his life might've told them about him. If Wildfire had an idea then Saena would try to help, if only to make amends, but she didn't have any ideas herself.

When asked for confirmation on where she lived, Saena nodded, then added, "Redhawk Caldera is much farther south from here than my pack is north." That would serve as a good enough comparison, right? The alpha smacked her lips pensively, then revealed, "but yes, we are farther north. A few packs have moved in, apparently, and I was just heading home from investigating the location of one of them. I think I took a wrong turn down here."
Messages In This Thread
It's been a long day without you, my friend - by Relonikiv - September 16, 2015, 02:19 PM
RE: It's been a long day without you, my friend - by Wildfire - September 19, 2015, 11:38 AM
RE: It's been a long day without you, my friend - by Saēna - September 21, 2015, 04:51 PM
RE: It's been a long day without you, my friend - by Wildfire - September 21, 2015, 05:40 PM
RE: It's been a long day without you, my friend - by Saēna - September 21, 2015, 06:02 PM
RE: It's been a long day without you, my friend - by Wildfire - September 21, 2015, 06:21 PM
RE: It's been a long day without you, my friend - by Saēna - September 21, 2015, 06:39 PM
RE: It's been a long day without you, my friend - by Wildfire - September 21, 2015, 06:54 PM
RE: It's been a long day without you, my friend - by Saēna - September 25, 2015, 11:18 PM
RE: It's been a long day without you, my friend - by Wildfire - September 26, 2015, 03:20 PM
RE: It's been a long day without you, my friend - by Saēna - November 02, 2015, 10:48 PM