I'm bleeding on the inside
Hayde
So am I :)

As she waited Hayde grew more anxious and nervous by the second, and questions raced through her mind. What if Lusa left? What happens if somebody else shows up? What if she doesn't want to see me? However when the movement of a shadowy figure came into view, the pale wolfess stood frozen prepared for the worse, but instead was showered in welcoming licks. "Ok, ok, stop stop...you'll make my fur look bad" she joked through laughter and was quick to lick her sister's own muzzle a few times. "I'd never leave you little sis, your ma famille" she said while a smile grew on her face.

Lusa's injured paw didn't go unnoticed, and Hayde felt a sudden anger stir within her at the thought of someone hurting her dark furred sister. She knew Lusa could handle herself, but Hayde held a strong and protective bond to her siblings and was always concerned about them. "What happened to your paw" she demanded not dominantly but instead held a worried expression on her face that was practically begging to know. Hayde's tail swayed gratefully behind her while she waited for Lusa's answer, enjoying being in the presences of her sister once again.
Messages In This Thread
I'm bleeding on the inside - by Hayde - September 24, 2015, 12:12 PM
RE: I'm bleeding on the inside - by DeadLusa - September 24, 2015, 06:01 PM
RE: I'm bleeding on the inside - by Hayde - September 24, 2015, 07:17 PM
RE: I'm bleeding on the inside - by DeadLusa - September 24, 2015, 07:39 PM
RE: I'm bleeding on the inside - by Hayde - September 25, 2015, 08:37 AM
RE: I'm bleeding on the inside - by DeadLusa - September 25, 2015, 09:45 AM
RE: I'm bleeding on the inside - by Hayde - September 27, 2015, 10:19 PM
RE: I'm bleeding on the inside - by DeadLusa - September 28, 2015, 10:10 AM
RE: I'm bleeding on the inside - by Hayde - September 28, 2015, 10:53 AM
RE: I'm bleeding on the inside - by DeadLusa - September 29, 2015, 08:13 PM