Moonspear we're gonna die young.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
The woman replied with a bit less sass than before.  Perhaps she thought it prudent to keep her mouth shut since Finley was clearly in no mood.  Or maybe she was just running out of sassy things to say.  In either case, the beta was grateful for it.  She had other things to set her focus on rather than keeping up the verbal spar with some stranger.

"Oh, I won't," Fin reassured her, continuing to move forward, "Since you're clearly just going to sit there and be useless, I have no reason to stay."  She winced visibly as she moved at a snail's crawl, but now she had gone a foot.. two feet... three feet... And now she paused to catch her breath.  A sinking feeling fell in her gut - there was no way she was going to make it back to the Caldera like this.  If she didn't get actual help, she was going to die.

Steeling herself, she looked again at the bitch that god had sent to aide her.  She grimaced for a moment, then pushed it aside and forced herself to be humble, even though it went against everything in the Blackthorn's nature.  "If you actually want to help," Fin said, already knowing that this was probably a useless attempt, "I'm the beta of Redhawk Caldera.  Find Fox or Peregrine and tell them to send help."  Don't tell Elwood was a comment Fin left unspoken.  She knew he'd find out, but he hadn't been too pleased with her going in the first place.  This would only make that argument worse.

Messages In This Thread
we're gonna die young. - by Finley - September 19, 2015, 05:05 PM
RE: we're gonna die young. - by Rosalyn - September 19, 2015, 07:00 PM
RE: we're gonna die young. - by Finley - September 20, 2015, 06:52 AM
RE: we're gonna die young. - by Rosalyn - September 20, 2015, 10:41 AM
RE: we're gonna die young. - by Finley - September 21, 2015, 01:44 PM
RE: we're gonna die young. - by Rosalyn - September 27, 2015, 01:23 AM
RE: we're gonna die young. - by Finley - September 27, 2015, 08:23 AM
RE: we're gonna die young. - by Rosalyn - September 27, 2015, 09:20 AM
RE: we're gonna die young. - by Finley - October 19, 2015, 05:54 PM
RE: we're gonna die young. - by Rosalyn - October 23, 2015, 07:10 AM
RE: we're gonna die young. - by Finley - October 26, 2015, 06:58 PM