Silvertip Mountain Competition or not?
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Yay! Another thread!! <3 Do you mind if we set the date for this thread to present? I left it open as to whether Zaria saw Steady instead, or if you wanted to play it another way, you could. ^_^

Steady had settled in quickly and easily, finding the area near perfect. He loved the mountain as it seemed there was always a new nook or cranny he hadn't yet found. He knew it was useful to know the pack lands as best as one could. Never knew what the future would hold. The rains hadn't stopped him at all, either. If the wind was particularly strong, he would seek shelter, but he rather liked trotting through the rain. Something peaceful and stormy about it all at once.

Today was dry, but no less intriguing. All the smells of his pack mates seemed to be washed away, and the earthy smell it left behind was addicting. It would last for long, as he was sure they were in the processing of remarking the territory right now. And, as if fate wanted wanted to prove his theory right, he caught Zaria's scent. Figuring some company might be nice, he made his way through the forest floor until he caught sight of her. His demeanor changed as he tucked his tail and flattened his ears softly upon his head. He chuffed to let her know he was here, bowing his head in greeting and submissiveness. "Zaria, nice to run into you again," he said with a smile. His first meeting with her had been positive, as he hoped this one would be, as well.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Competition or not? - by Zaria - September 24, 2015, 10:09 AM
RE: Competition or not? - by Steady - October 08, 2015, 07:16 PM
RE: Competition or not? - by Zaria - October 09, 2015, 09:07 AM
RE: Competition or not? - by Steady - October 12, 2015, 06:56 PM
RE: Competition or not? - by Zaria - October 13, 2015, 10:51 AM
RE: Competition or not? - by Steady - October 16, 2015, 10:04 AM
RE: Competition or not? - by Zaria - October 16, 2015, 05:16 PM
RE: Competition or not? - by Steady - October 17, 2015, 02:36 PM
RE: Competition or not? - by Zaria - October 17, 2015, 04:58 PM
RE: Competition or not? - by Steady - October 18, 2015, 07:42 PM
RE: Competition or not? - by Zaria - October 19, 2015, 04:02 AM