I don't smoke, but sometimes I need a long drag
The moon wears silver armor that shines brightly through the darkness.
283 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
Nishu didn't know alot about other packs or their location. Catching whiff of the scent was no help. So he wasn't enough sure how he was suppose to treat the guest. But that indecisive mind set changed when the male spoke of a packmate that was found. At first he believed Rain was the one they found but then he doubted. He didn't know the status of the other members here in Sunspire. Should he take the risk knowing that the one found may not be Rain?

Either way he was going to have to go since he answered the call. Forfilling duties and honoring request did take priority, He counted on rushing this one so he could continue the search. To make the final decision on how he would handle this he wanted to ask one question. "Does she have white furs with beautiful sky blue eyes along with a strong form and a proud but kind heart?" He asked with a clear image of Rain in his mind. This image was one that stood out on the night of a full moon, where Rain seemed to glow as if she was a goddess.

He didn't let himself get distracted too long. He needed to find Rain as soon as possible. What he does next all depends on the male's answer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't smoke, but sometimes I need a long drag - by Nishu Inte - October 16, 2015, 04:42 AM