Phoenix Maplewood Remember me?
309 Posts
Ooc — Soap
Not too much longer and Saena emerged from the trees. The sight of the young wolf was a welcome relief if only because it meant she'd not have to linger here too much longer. A question lifted from her alpha's lips but before Citali could respond, Scarlett was speaking for herself. A light shrug touched the healer's shoulder as their predicament was explained, but as Saena had still looked to her she felt the need to confirm the story. "That's the gist of it," she replied. Truthfully there wasn't much more to add.

This wolf. Her three daughters. Their pack was something of a collection for random freeloaders now that they had two useless coyotes in their midst. What was three more children who'd not contribute much to the filling of their own stomachs? "Nochtli and I encountered their caravan as they traveled here. I do believe she ran off to check our caches. The children complain of being half-starved." Fortunately their hunts had been successful as of late. Hopefully their mother would be able to pull her weight when it came to keeping those caches full considering her brood would be a large drain to them.
Messages In This Thread
Remember me? - by Scarlett - October 13, 2015, 05:11 AM
RE: Remember me? - by Citali - October 13, 2015, 11:08 PM
RE: Remember me? - by Saēna - October 14, 2015, 08:40 PM
RE: Remember me? - by Scarlett - October 16, 2015, 02:58 AM
RE: Remember me? - by Citali - October 16, 2015, 02:08 PM
RE: Remember me? - by Saēna - October 16, 2015, 08:15 PM
RE: Remember me? - by Scarlett - October 17, 2015, 08:16 AM
RE: Remember me? - by Citali - October 17, 2015, 01:52 PM
RE: Remember me? - by Saēna - November 02, 2015, 11:15 PM
RE: Remember me? - by Scarlett - November 04, 2015, 04:38 AM