Noctisardor Bypass It's been a long day without you, my friend
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
"Hmmm, good point," she hummed. It was hard not to consider Wildfire's compromise. Trading the puppies would certainly get rid of them without bloodying her hands, but whatever would she trade them for? "Nah, I'm just kidding, I'd never do that," she said with a grin to mask her serious consideration. It was probably for the best that neither of them think too long and hard about the benefits or consequences of trading puppies away, lest Saena actually do it (or Wildfire actually think her capable of it).

She didn't sense her half-sister's awkwardness, but managed a more genuine smile when Wildfire wished her the best. "I hope things continue going well for you, too," she said, and for once actually meant it. It felt weird to be wishing any of Fox's offspring well, but Wildfire definitely wasn't her mother. Thank god for that, Saena thought. Realizing it was probably time to go, the alpha stood and cast one last long glance at the nearby body. "It's a shame no one came for him," she noted, but she figured it wasn't unusual. Relonikiv was probably miles from his family. There was no one here who would come looking for him.

With a parting glance and one last smile at Wildfire, she turned to leave the valley, giving her half-sister the peace and quiet she'd enjoyed upon first entering it.
Messages In This Thread
It's been a long day without you, my friend - by Relonikiv - September 16, 2015, 02:19 PM
RE: It's been a long day without you, my friend - by Wildfire - September 19, 2015, 11:38 AM
RE: It's been a long day without you, my friend - by Saēna - September 21, 2015, 04:51 PM
RE: It's been a long day without you, my friend - by Wildfire - September 21, 2015, 05:40 PM
RE: It's been a long day without you, my friend - by Saēna - September 21, 2015, 06:02 PM
RE: It's been a long day without you, my friend - by Wildfire - September 21, 2015, 06:21 PM
RE: It's been a long day without you, my friend - by Saēna - September 21, 2015, 06:39 PM
RE: It's been a long day without you, my friend - by Wildfire - September 21, 2015, 06:54 PM
RE: It's been a long day without you, my friend - by Saēna - September 25, 2015, 11:18 PM
RE: It's been a long day without you, my friend - by Wildfire - September 26, 2015, 03:20 PM
RE: It's been a long day without you, my friend - by Saēna - November 02, 2015, 10:48 PM