Morningside Cuesta Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
He was finally himself again. Bright, chipper, and lively.  He even reveled in the nip in the air and the frigid chill of the wind that rippled through his fur.  Apart from feeling like he was going to cough up his left lung at periodic intervals, Reek was feeling like usual. Hell, better than usual. He was traveling again and it seemed the flu had not quelled his deeply ingrained sense of adventure.

The dried mud of the marshlands still clung to his legs in matted chunks. He had yet to return to the Maplewood, instead he took a long arch around their allies at Jade Fern Grove to explore the areas around the valley that he had yet to see. His adventures led him east, across the Mudminnow and back towards home in a haphazard semi-circle. He walked heavy with the weight of the water that clung to his pelt from crossing the river and it chilled him to the bone. That's when the rain began. He quickened his pace through the Cuesta but he was miles from home and his efforts to escape the rain were to no avail.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - November 04, 2015, 04:51 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - November 05, 2015, 02:46 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - December 02, 2015, 02:06 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - December 08, 2015, 12:15 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - February 06, 2016, 02:54 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - February 24, 2016, 12:14 PM