Morningside Cuesta Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
No matter how fast he walked or how long his strides, the rain was inescapable. Nevertheless, it made no difference as he was already soaked to the bone from crossing the river. A little more water wouldn't hurt him, but it did make him pine for the Maplewood to which he hoped was still dry. But, as he walked parallel to the rise of the cuesta, he felt the inkling feeling that he was being watched. It was subtle, nearly instinctual, but the suspicion did not make him defer from his path.

After a few moments, Reek gave in to his suspicions. There was a noise, a murmur— barely audible amongst the pitter-patter of rain. He turned his head and looked behind him to see a brown wolf... just as soaked as he was. Reek smiled toward the stranger and kept his body language unassuming and inviting. In neutral territory there was no need to feign dominance, it was a tiring act. He beckoned for her to walk with him and continued on his path (albeit slowly, so that the stranger could catch up) in order to find a dry place to weather the storm together.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - November 04, 2015, 04:51 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - November 05, 2015, 02:46 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - December 02, 2015, 02:06 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - December 08, 2015, 12:15 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - February 06, 2016, 02:54 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - February 24, 2016, 12:14 PM