Hyperion Tree
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Assuming Maja is with Aduin and Seb, correct me if I'm wrong

Sebastian placed his paws upon the bark and sniffed it. He wanted to jump on it but it was clearly too big for any wolf to jump on. Sebastian and his friends were close to the base. The large male trotted down, his tail up as he was taking the lead and he was really interested in this whole thing.

He turned his head to Aduin a bit. "I don't know, but I don't think this forest is safe for living," he returned. "I'd rather like the forest by the cliffs we were the other day. Don't you agree?," he spoke to Aduin. Sebastian lead their small group a bit further down the tree they could check out its roots and see what happened. Sebastian was not a naturalist but still.

The large grey male reached the base at a brief trot. The tank looked around, first not spotting the female down in the crater. Sebastian was looking up to the roots from the edge of the crater the fallen tree made. There were bits of dirt still hanging there, where he looked down it seemed there was a tunnel! Then his pale eyes fell on the female. "Oh!, Are you okay?," Sebastian asked. He might look immense and intimidating but he was pretty cool, ask Aduin.

Sebastian was about to reach down when he heard heavy paw falls and a female voice screaming. Even Sebastian jumped away from the crater since it came so unexpected. Yet once his eye fell on Aduin he manned up. He still had Maja here, they could protect him. And that female! She was down there too, alone he might add. Sebastian bravely jumped forward, going out to safe a stranger. He half slipped down the crater but stayed on his feet.

Sebastian had a think for doing recklessly heroic things in possible life threatening situations. He stood before the female making himself even bigger by pulling up his shoulders and raising his hackles. He would face this enormous female because he was enormous too.
Messages In This Thread
Hyperion Tree - by ThE nArRaToR - November 15, 2015, 03:55 PM
RE: Hyperion Tree - by Sebastian - November 21, 2015, 10:47 AM
RE: Hyperion Tree - by Maja - November 21, 2015, 10:08 PM
RE: Hyperion Tree - by Nevouku - November 21, 2015, 10:18 PM
RE: Hyperion Tree - by RIP Krypton - November 22, 2015, 12:28 AM
RE: Hyperion Tree - by Caiaphas - November 22, 2015, 12:55 AM
RE: Hyperion Tree - by Sebastian - November 22, 2015, 04:34 AM
RE: Hyperion Tree - by Maja - November 23, 2015, 08:20 AM
RE: Hyperion Tree - by Nevouku - November 23, 2015, 10:10 PM
RE: Hyperion Tree - by RIP Krypton - November 24, 2015, 01:31 AM
RE: Hyperion Tree - by Caiaphas - November 25, 2015, 04:40 PM