Moonspear You are my summer
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
Tev wasn't a timid beast by any means of the word, nor shy. He preferred to speak his mind — he didn't believe in lying — perhaps this made him unattractively blunt (and would no doubt get him into trouble in the future) but at least he could claim that he spoke his mind and was honest. His beliefs (and opinions) would not always be right, or fall in line with what someone else thought but he would stand by them ...because he fancied himself a man of his word. “That's true,” Tev concurred softly. “I understand what you're saying but you have to admit that not all leaders are good leaders and do we really want mini's of them running around?” He shrugged then, figuring that if she wanted to prove herself an able mother then it was her prerogative. He understood from a leader perspective why not everyone could be granted permission to breed; and he also understood her point of view. Still, someone with as much as ambition as he'd seen in their very brief acquaintance within Wifi already proved that when the time came she had nothing to prove. At least in his eyes. But, he wasn't a leader and that was a ways off, yet. For the both of them.

Tev offered her another charming grin when she explained her numerous names (and nicknames) to him, unable to help but draw comparisons. In that way, she was like him. She must have drawn a very similar comparison herself for she made an inquiry about his different names. There were so many of them; though only one was of his own choice. “I don't really know if Tevinter has a meaning or not but I just thought it sounded cool,” He admitted with a sheepish half shrug. “I was given the name Jorunn Eitri at birth though. Jorunn means chief's love in my father's native tongue and Eitri was the name of my grandfather. That's kind of like you being named after your uncle Atticus.” Another thing they had in common. “There's this name I hear sometimes in my dreams. It's Kjalarr. I think it means The Nourisher...and I think it's another name for Oðinn or something. He's like the King of the Norse Gods, I guess. I use it sometimes on Outrider missions.” His knowledge was still largely lacking but from what little he'd learned so far his judgment seemed right. Or pretty close to it, anyway. Tev omitted the part about seeing his deceased father in his dreams in lieu of not wishing to scare to her off.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
You are my summer - by Wildfire - November 23, 2015, 06:28 PM
RE: You are my summer - by Kjalarr - November 23, 2015, 07:29 PM
RE: You are my summer - by Wildfire - November 23, 2015, 07:43 PM
RE: You are my summer - by Kjalarr - November 23, 2015, 07:59 PM
RE: You are my summer - by Wildfire - November 23, 2015, 08:10 PM