Sea Lion Shores broken down i give into
53 Posts
Ooc — hel
I love Vlad, just wanted to let you know. <3

Kerberos was drawn from his thoughts, consuming as they'd been when the sound of a voice called out to him across the distance, carrying over the gentle roar of the ocean as it lapped and collided against the shores. Fur frosted and dried with salt with tangled bits of seaweed caught within the longer tendrils of his fur whatever the handsome plains of his face might have told he probably looked like some sort of sea monster instead. Yet he always carried the Sea with him in this way — She was always apart of him even when he was nowhere near Her. He supposed this art of “fur decoration” probably came from the shaman's own once penchant for covering himself in blood. Well, they'd always claimed that the apple didn't fall from the tree though Kerberos had always felt more of a connection with the Siren's than he had Lecter. 

The loner's first words were lost upon him, but Kerberos assessed them both as he drew nearer, sea-green eyes taking them in with vague curiosity. Of course he was curious but just how much they didn't need to know yet. It was hard, at first, to discern the words the male spoke though only because his accent was not one that Kerberos had ever heard before. Still, the Aok thought he understood well enough. “Winter friends?” The Sea spawn inquired, encouraging the male to elaborate.
Messages In This Thread
broken down i give into - by Kerberos - December 05, 2015, 05:15 PM
RE: broken down i give into - by Vlad - December 06, 2015, 06:46 AM
RE: broken down i give into - by Kerberos - December 06, 2015, 07:01 AM
RE: broken down i give into - by Vlad - December 06, 2015, 07:31 AM
RE: broken down i give into - by Kerberos - December 06, 2015, 07:48 AM
RE: broken down i give into - by Vlad - December 06, 2015, 08:00 AM
RE: broken down i give into - by Kerberos - December 06, 2015, 08:11 AM
RE: broken down i give into - by Vlad - December 06, 2015, 08:35 AM
RE: broken down i give into - by Kerberos - December 06, 2015, 11:27 AM
RE: broken down i give into - by Vlad - December 06, 2015, 02:39 PM
RE: broken down i give into - by Kerberos - December 07, 2015, 05:26 PM