Kildeer Rest i'll have him good as new i just have to get my hammers
elastic heart
172 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Her attention was still upon him – her form almost coiled with a tension that seemed to roll in her very stomach, despite the food that lingered before her Something about his presence set her nerves to a different light – and she couldn’t quite determine if he made her nervous, or comfortable.

Without any indication that this feeling was reciprocated, the swarthy wolf worked at the meat before him, his teeth pulling away tender flesh. Her frosted eyes did not drift from him, but her own muzzle leaned forward and the she-wolf continued to work at her own morsel – lest he take to chasing her away.

“Capri,” she offered then, quietly taking the male’s scent and name to memory. There was only silence between the two for a stolen moment – her eyes focused upon a bird as it darted forward, and noted with amusement as the proclaimed Tagg wisened it to that decision. Her wolfish brows lifted as he offered the scavengers some meat in turn – bemusement written upon her slender features. “I guess,” she offered, lifting her shoulders in a shrug. “What about you?”
Messages In This Thread