Otter Creek White Noise
VENI · VIDI · VICI
93 Posts
Ooc — cas
Thanks :D I'm still playing around and getting used to Trajan so he might seem a bit weird at first. :)

Having the typical cockiness of a teenager, Trajan didn't really care what the other wolf thought about him. To be honest, the Roman had almost forgotten he didn't have his father around anymore, that he was no longer in the safety of the pack. He had forgotten that he was no longer the Prince of Rome, the son of the revered one, the child that no one dared attack for fear of the wrath of his father. Here, Trajan was as vulnerable as any sort of prey. Here, no one knew or care about his heritage. Here, knowing someone's father was an Alpha didn't help. You had to prove your own worth, not your parent's worth, they had already proven theirs. This was the wild; this was the real world and Trajan, not even a year old, had already forgotten and was in danger of dying because of his sheer teenage stupidity.

If his father was there and saw what was happening, he would probably have beaten Traj into a bloody pulp and yelled at him about how he taught his son to be better than that. Luckily for Shadow though, Trajan didn't know about his father's teenage self and how he had acted similarly to how Trajan behaved now because if the teenager knew...not even Jupiter would be able to save his father. And all those years of careful teaching would vanish in a gust of wind.

Thankfully however, the moment the older male rose onto all fours and lifted his docked tail, Trajan remembered where he was and quickly ran through all sorts of plans in his head. While it simply wasn't in his nature to run away, he wasn't that stupid, he knew how to act if he wanted to live. Averting his bi-colored gaze from the pack wolf for he knew keeping eye contact was a signal for a challenge, he took a few steps back, wariness evident in his step. Trajan kept watching the wolf out of the corner of his eye, readying himself to bolt if needed and when the charcoal tank of a wolf lowered his head slightly and shifted so he was in a combative stance, Trajan moved too.

He lowered his own head to protect his neck and shifted into a defensive position, pulling back his black lips slightly. It was obvious, now, that Trajan was ready to run or fight, depending on how things went from this point. The older man had more experience and was stronger, but he was younger, faster and had more endurance. If things went badly...the teenager felt that at least, he probably wouldn't die. Probably.

"You're from that pack, huh? What's its name?" Trajan asked, then immediately bit his tongue. Idiot. One day, his impulsiveness and his damning curiosity was going to get him killed. That day, however, was not going to be today. "Nevermind," the boy said, shaking his pale silver crown. "All I want is to catch my own food. I don't care about your pack, I don't care about you. I'll have you know I have no intention of trespassing in your lands, or stealing your food or doing any kind of stupid shit like that. If you take a chill pill and leave me alone so I can catch my food in peace, I won't bother you," Trajan hissed through gritted teeth at the male, bi-colored eyes fierce as he met the other's gaze, the recklessness coming through once more.
PLUTO
god of the dead and wealth
lord of the underworld
PATRON GOD
[Image: 501c0ec5-fff5-44f9-b058-4df11604e755.png]

Messages In This Thread
White Noise - by Burke - December 14, 2015, 12:57 PM
RE: White Noise - by Trajan - December 14, 2015, 11:27 PM
RE: White Noise - by Burke - December 15, 2015, 05:22 AM
RE: White Noise - by Trajan - December 15, 2015, 06:26 AM
RE: White Noise - by Burke - December 15, 2015, 07:04 AM
RE: White Noise - by Trajan - December 15, 2015, 09:25 AM