Barrow Fields just one moment of peace, that would suit me so fine
i'm a hold my cards close, i'm a wreck what i love most
123 Posts
Ooc —
it's cool :) and i so apologize for my slowness!

Her eyes tracked the directive motion of Capriccio's snout, indicating where she might find similar pickings. A sigh breathed from her. "You're a life saver," was her solemn thanks as she drew a step to fare due east -- but only a stride was made before the woman's voice grabbed her again by the wrists. 

She proposed a deal. Tit for tat. Quid pro quo. Like for like. Suspiciously, Lusca narrowed her eyes. Her venture with bartering had so far come back to bite her -- Tachyon had no business signing contracts -- so, naturally, she advanced on the offer with uttermost incredulity that it would end favorably for her. 

However, it remained that the demand for food would treble as razorblade-infused winter air menaced and bit through susceptible bones, and her stomach burned from the sour acids that spumed against its lining at the thought.  

Lusca stalked forward, eying the silver-caped female. "I'm listening..." her voice rolled smoothly. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: just one moment of peace, that would suit me so fine - by Lusca - December 23, 2015, 03:29 PM