Phoenix Maplewood Don't forget that I'm human
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
"Yeah, I know right? Nutso shit."  It was obvious that the news of Ukko attempting something so brash came as a shock to Saena.  In fact, it had come as a shock to Reek as well. He had been such a mild-mannered subordinate in the time prior to the incident; Reek would even say he was polite and helpful. So seeing an angry outburst come from Ukko took him completely aghast.  Unlike Arion, Ukko did not seem the hotheaded type prone for conflict. Whereas Reek half-expected their Grecian Warrior to rise up against them at some point, Ukko was the furthest thing from a possible threat in Reek's mind.  Needless to say, Reek had been completely and utterly flabbergasted, and even now, days after, Reek barely had a grasp on Ukko's intent.

"While you were gone, I broke down.  With Pant'ths dying, Scarlett on deaths door, and you missing... I could barely pull mythelf together," said Reek after tugging at a particularly unruly not at the base of Saena's neck.  "He thaw me at my lowetht point.  You know, a man can only take so much until he breakths... I don't think Ukko understands that."  It was all a matter of perspective.  Ukko may have saw him as weak for cracking under the pressure, but he did not fully understand the weight Reek had endured.

"He called me weak,"  he spat bitterly at the memory. "So, I showed him he wath wrong.  I chewed him out, puffed mythelf up, and he submitted to me."  While he was still angry,  Reek didn't believe his subordinate would be a lingering problem. The kid just needed guidance. "I don't think he'll be doing anything like thith again," he stated with finality and pride.  In the grand scheme of things, Reek had won and he knew Ukko knew it.
Messages In This Thread
Don't forget that I'm human - by Saēna - December 23, 2015, 10:31 AM
RE: Don't forget that I'm human - by Reek - December 23, 2015, 11:05 AM
RE: Don't forget that I'm human - by Saēna - December 23, 2015, 01:01 PM
RE: Don't forget that I'm human - by Reek - December 23, 2015, 01:27 PM
RE: Don't forget that I'm human - by Saēna - December 23, 2015, 01:44 PM
RE: Don't forget that I'm human - by Reek - December 23, 2015, 02:21 PM
RE: Don't forget that I'm human - by Saēna - December 24, 2015, 01:38 PM
RE: Don't forget that I'm human - by Reek - December 24, 2015, 02:44 PM
RE: Don't forget that I'm human - by Saēna - December 25, 2015, 06:46 PM
RE: Don't forget that I'm human - by Reek - December 25, 2015, 08:01 PM
RE: Don't forget that I'm human - by Saēna - December 27, 2015, 03:48 PM