Lost Creek Hollow I'm unsure of where I stand
186 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
eep Lagon responds so accurately to Ilya. I'm sorry she's a mess! Also I was under the impression the pack would've known Shardul was the name of the cougar? I might be wrong, but either way I think Ilya knew from a loner. 

Ilya turned her head to the male, cocking her head in confusion. "The cougar," she replied simply. Did he not know? How could he not know? He was a training guardian, as far as she was concerned the name was all over the valley. She looked forward again. "The one who committed such a sin upon Mordecai and Luke... The one who could do the same to any of us..." She grew silent again, saving the Hallow from hearing her rambling worries, most of which made no sense once she spoke them out loud. 

Her worries eventually got the better of her and she spoke again. This time, however, was perhaps a more answerable question- who knows though. It was, however, maybe a bit confusing when the topic of mistakes dropped so quickly. Perhaps the woman forgot she had asked, perhaps she was too focused on her thoughts to remember she asked. "Do you think the cougar will come back?" She asked. "I don't know if Luke went to it or it went to him but if he's angry he'll come back, I'm sure if it. Our ranks are wounded and I don't even feel safe in our own territory," her fur fluffed up a bit along her shoulders, anxiety getting the better of her. 

"Am I the only one worried about this?" He eyes turned to him in a desperate attempt to find some sort of solid ground to stand on. The black wolfess felt like she was losing footing on herself and somehow couldn't decide what was real or what she was making up in her fears. Maybe she was the only one afraid, and maybe that was okay. But for now, she still wasn't. 
Messages In This Thread
I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ilya - January 08, 2016, 10:21 PM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ancalagon - January 09, 2016, 11:04 AM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ilya - January 09, 2016, 02:57 PM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ancalagon - January 10, 2016, 07:22 AM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ilya - January 10, 2016, 10:29 AM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ancalagon - January 10, 2016, 11:31 AM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ilya - January 10, 2016, 12:02 PM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ancalagon - January 12, 2016, 04:41 PM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ilya - January 12, 2016, 05:20 PM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ancalagon - January 13, 2016, 04:04 PM
RE: I'm unsure of where I stand - by Ilya - January 13, 2016, 05:52 PM