Blackfeather Woods A Corpse in My Bed
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Had to argue with myself for about... many minutes, but hERE BE MY FINAL POST, I SWEAR !!!
You can go ahead and wrap it up, then we can start something more recent when you have time~

His actions were not frowned upon. His presence had been welcomed, as far as he could tell, which he'd genuinely appreciated. There was a pull he felt, a type of longing, and it led him directly to her. She was different from how Scarlett had been, almost entirely so, but he couldn't deny the attraction he felt towards her. It, too, was different from how he'd felt towards the albino. It was strong, deep—something real. There was still a part of him that refused to admit it, refused to accept it. It was hard to come to such a realization, to discover that the woman who'd birthed his children was not the one he was supposed to love. She was not his, she never had been, no matter the words they might have shared in the past. While it remained difficult for him to outright admit what he was currently feeling, he knew it to be right. It wasn't wrong nor was it forced. What he felt was meant to be there, something he'd unconsciously been seeking for years, but only then had he finally found it. Past experiences held him back from acting upon it right away, but there was no way he'd let her slip by him in life. His decision to follow her had been proof enough of that, both to her and even himself.

When she'd slowed, he'd taken the opportunity to close the distance between them and fell into a steady pace at her side. Tension was in the air and making it hard to breathe, drying his throat and leaving his mind fumbling over what he could say. Silence surrounded them, the lack of sound becoming deafening, before it was broken by her voice. He threw her a glance, waiting for her to continue, but nothing else followed. Hesitantly, he cleared his throat, but then remained quiet for a second longer right after. "You know..." the Inuit began, succeeding in locating his voice. "I get this feeling when I'm near you, something pleasant yet troubling at the same time." Kove knew what it was but, still, refused to say it aloud. "I don't know where it'll go or what will happen because of it, but I do know that I want to explore it further with you in the days to come." He gave her a sidelong look, searching for her reaction. "But for now, I'd like to just enjoy your company on a walk, if you'll allow it." He would continue to walk whether she remained at his side or not, but he hoped so desperately that she would stay. Blackfeather was dark and the wolves within it just the same, but it was home. It was what he knew, what he enjoyed, and he'd found someone similar within it. Though he knew not where his budding feelings would take him, he wasn't about to give up on them.
Messages In This Thread
A Corpse in My Bed - by Kove - October 27, 2015, 04:34 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Nemesis - October 27, 2015, 06:28 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Kove - October 27, 2015, 11:18 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Nemesis - November 06, 2015, 04:16 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Kove - November 12, 2015, 10:39 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Nemesis - November 19, 2015, 04:37 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Kove - November 22, 2015, 09:25 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Nemesis - December 15, 2015, 06:16 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Kove - December 18, 2015, 05:23 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Nemesis - December 20, 2015, 12:07 AM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Kove - December 22, 2015, 03:33 AM