Phoenix Maplewood Don't forget that I'm human
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
With the aid of the water, the knots Saena bore slowly worked away. Reek could feel every twitch and tremble of the flesh as she quaked with pain, and Reek himself tried not to flinch as she expressed her discomfort. After all, her pain was his own in a general sense. Treating his mate was different than treating any other patient, like Scarlett. Reek struggled to connect on an empathetic level with most, but with Saena, his feelings flowed naturally uninhibited by the usual emotional jumble that typically caused him to get lost in translation. They were two kindred souls, drawn into eachother's orbit by the gravity of their own selfish desires.

Finally clean, his ministrations continued— but rather than tug like before, Reek's preening motions became soft and gentle.  The anger in her voice was evident in her retort.  It seemed she harbored the same level of anger toward the unruly subordinate, perhaps even more than Reek himself.  Reek aimed to calm her down through his gentle touch.

He had a plan. He always did. "I'm going to keep him clothe... as clothe as possible,"  he answered. Like Saena, Reek had changed himself after Ukko's outburst. He grew far more cold and unforgiving in Ukko's wake, and was even more unwilling to give up his postion than he was before.  "I'm going to snap him back in line with rethponsibility... I'm going to force him to understand the things he can't begin to comprehend by taking him under my wing tho to thpeak."  Reek viewed this as more of a punishment than a gift in the long run. "—And if he fucks up, I'll kill him."  While not extremly straightforward, Reek saw the basis of his plan to be simple enough. Ukko would recive one final chance, it was now up to him as to what he would do with it.
Messages In This Thread
Don't forget that I'm human - by Saēna - December 23, 2015, 10:31 AM
RE: Don't forget that I'm human - by Reek - December 23, 2015, 11:05 AM
RE: Don't forget that I'm human - by Saēna - December 23, 2015, 01:01 PM
RE: Don't forget that I'm human - by Reek - December 23, 2015, 01:27 PM
RE: Don't forget that I'm human - by Saēna - December 23, 2015, 01:44 PM
RE: Don't forget that I'm human - by Reek - December 23, 2015, 02:21 PM
RE: Don't forget that I'm human - by Saēna - December 24, 2015, 01:38 PM
RE: Don't forget that I'm human - by Reek - December 24, 2015, 02:44 PM
RE: Don't forget that I'm human - by Saēna - December 25, 2015, 06:46 PM
RE: Don't forget that I'm human - by Reek - December 25, 2015, 08:01 PM
RE: Don't forget that I'm human - by Saēna - December 27, 2015, 03:48 PM