Moonspear daughter knows best
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Tagging because I power-played your toon quite a bit, Kim. Punch me if you mind. :)

She was in the middle of a hunt with @Floki when her mother's call rang out in the air, catching Wildfire totally by surprise and causing her to bump right into the Beta's backside, her muzzle unfortunately stabbing him right in the family jewels. "Oh, boo, I'm sorry!" she gasped distractedly, fussing over her favorite boy in the world even as she frantically wondered why her mother was here, calling her urgently.

"Something must have happened," she said, giving the pained Floki a stricken glance. He eked out a single word—"Go"—and she nodded silently. She cast him an apologetic grimace and mouthed, "I'm sorry," even as she turned and made a beeline for the borders. The entire way there, her mind went over all the possible things that might have gone wrong to prompt Fox calling for her like this.

"Mom!" the Delta shouted when she emerged near the borderline. "What is it? What's happened? Is it the puppies?" Wildfire couldn't help but barrage her mother with questions even as she screeched to a halt in front of her dam, gently touching noses with her.
Messages In This Thread
daughter knows best - by RIP Fox - January 18, 2016, 11:38 PM
RE: daughter knows best - by Wildfire - January 18, 2016, 11:46 PM
RE: daughter knows best - by RIP Fox - January 18, 2016, 11:54 PM
RE: daughter knows best - by Wildfire - January 19, 2016, 12:07 AM
RE: daughter knows best - by RIP Fox - January 19, 2016, 12:35 AM
RE: daughter knows best - by Wildfire - January 19, 2016, 12:49 AM
RE: daughter knows best - by RIP Fox - January 19, 2016, 12:58 AM
RE: daughter knows best - by Wildfire - January 19, 2016, 01:10 AM
RE: daughter knows best - by RIP Fox - January 19, 2016, 01:22 AM
RE: daughter knows best - by Wildfire - January 19, 2016, 10:03 AM