Morningside Cuesta Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Erg, I keep letting this thread drag on without replying... Maybe we'll just keep this one open for the next year or so, haha.

"Legs," repeated Reek with a delighted smile.  "I like that!"  He had always been fond of nicknames; they felt more personal than the ones assigned at birth, especially in Reek's case. He had a habit of a divvying out these names in secret so he could refer to the familiar wolves in his life by them in the context of his own thoughts. For example: Arion had taken the name Admiral Agitator... Citali, she was female Arion, Pantaleimon was Pants, the list went on and on.  Now, Ears would would worm her way into this list.

His tail wagged behind him a playful manner and Reek's expression remained jubilant, unphazed by the shower of droplets that Ears intended on soaking him with. Despite the rain, he was still on vaction after all. A slight chuckle took him. "Same reason as you really. I lead a pack North of here, I needed a break, so I'm taking a vacation," he answered with a friendly grin. "I'm just out to have a good time, see the world, all that jazz." It had been a time to decompress, and decompress he did. He felt loose and happy, finally devoid of stress.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - November 04, 2015, 04:51 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - November 05, 2015, 02:46 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - December 02, 2015, 02:06 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - December 08, 2015, 12:15 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - January 21, 2016, 09:02 AM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - February 06, 2016, 02:54 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - February 24, 2016, 12:14 PM