Thunder Dome Kill them with succes and bury them with a smile
Kyyneleitä virtaa vasta alakerrassa.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Sorry for the late reply, thought it wasn't my turn until I checked XD

There was a comforting silence between them before the masked wolf spook up. He said that the bright spirit was pushy, and Jolon could agree with his statement. She was a bit pushy, but it felt like she only meant good with it. She wasn't as in your face like others, although the black male could understand why some shyer wolves would find it annoying or unsettling.Indeed, but I think she only does it for the well-being of others. Jolon replied with a nod of his head.

There was another pause in their conversation. Maybe the brute male had been too pushy himself, getting the masked stranger out of his comfortzone. The masked one spoke up again. Tryphon, he repeated in his mind. The name fitted the stranger somehow, and there was a tone to the way you had to say it that appealed to Jolon. He sat down, not knowing if the stranger would follow him in this, but it made him feel more comfortable. 

The dragoness probably asked you to join the tribe, didn't she? Did you say yes to her offer? Jolon asked, already kind of knowing the answer, but he could never be sure enough. While they were not official yet, Jolon knew that he had to protect their land. If Tryphon was not a member of the tribe that wanted to settle here, he could better leave before he ran into someone not as kind as Jolon. So the young male's answer would determine whether Jolon had to make him leave, the easy way or the hard way.
A Man with Two Souls
A Power that Mercilessly Controls
Please Someone Help him with this Demon
Make this Free Spirit a Freeman
Messages In This Thread
RE: Kill them with succes and bury them with a smile - by Jolon - January 29, 2016, 05:11 PM